Chp.1 Help Wanted

-AUTHOR's POV-

The year was 1987, and the new and improved Freddy Fazbear's Pizza was a thing around that year, kids running around, enjoying the restaurant, playing arcades, playing the playground area, winning prizes, and most importantly, eating pizza. Freddy Fazbear's is filled with joy and wonderful happiness for kids to experience the fun, and to also make new friends with the animatronics, Freddy The Bear, Bonnie The Bunny, Chica The Chicken, and more. And there, we see two siblings arriving at the restaurant, one big brother, (YN), 12 years old, and his little sister, Cassidy, 10 years old. Cassidy love the restaurant, and her favorite animatronic was Freddy. Cassidy roam around the restaurant with her big brother, enjoying the arcades, the playgrounds, the food, and even the animatronics. (YN) loved to see his little sister happy, and enjoying every moment of it. At first, things were going good....until one fatal moment happen. (YN) and Cassidy were at their tables as (YN) had to go use the bathroom. He takes Cassidy with him and having her wait outside as he goes and use it quick. Cassidy waited for him as (YN) uses the restroom....
.
.
.
And as (YN) comes out of the restroom, Cassidy was not to be seen. At first, he thought Cassidy ran to the playground or to the arcades, so he goes looking for her, but she wasn't there at all, so he began calling her name out, and by minute passes, Cassidy wasn't even seen nor to be found at all. (YN) has spent almost 5 minutes looking for her, and started to panic and worried. He doesn't even know where could Cassidy be, and to make things worse and way weird, we then see couple of family members calling and yelling their kids name out, which means their kids went missing as well and no where to be seen...and to make things alot more worse, an incident happen, and had to do with the animatronics malfunction. The CEO of the restaurant has to call the police for the incident and the escort all families and children out of the restaurant, but (YN) didn't wanted to leave yet, not knowing what happen to Cassidy, and where could she be, he asked the CEO about her....and doesn't know about Cassidy being missing, not even the other 4 children that were missing as well. With that said...the parents were distraught and saddened to hear that their children are not to be seen, and yet gone...
.
.
and as for (YN), her little sister who isn't to be found at all, is gone as well, and was shattered and deranged for her missing....and as he got home and told his parents about Cassidy, the mom cried in tears and couldn't believe it, and as for the dad, he blamed (YN) for her missing, and to angrily beat him up, the mom stopped him, and for the dad to kick him out of the house...and to this day, (YN) doesn't even know what even happen to Cassidy, nor the other 4 children that went missing at that restaurant.

-6 YEARS LATER-

6 years have pass now, the year was 1993, at a house, we see (YN) again, who he is now 18 years old, waking up from his sleep from his room....and yet at the same time has been having bad dreams, bad dreams about the day his little sister went missing for an unknown reason at the Pizzeria restaurant...he groans as he gets up from his bed and to wash his face and brush his teeth. He walks out and heads to the kitchen and to spot his friend and roommate, who is a bit older than him, and also owns the house, Mark and his dog, Chica.

Mark: Morning.

(YN): ...morning.

Mark: Didn't sleep well?

(YN): What do you think?

Mark: Think I shouldn't asked at all.

(YN): ...*sighs* Sorry, didn't mean to respond you like that..

Mark: Hey, no worries man, I get you...you're going through a lot.