Chp.16 Purple Guy's Death

-AUTHOR's POV-

As we left off, (YN) finds out that the purple guy was his boss, William Afton, the one who murdered the 4 kids, and his little sister as well. (YN) was inches from being killed by William...William suddenly heard a voice..

Spirit: Get away from him.

William: Wh-What??!

William heard the voice behind him, and to then see a ghost spirit, a spirit of a little girl, black tears running down, and that ghost girl happens to be (YN)'s little sister, Cassidy.

William: Wh-What the?!

Spirit Cassidy: Get away from him, murderer.

William quickly stumbled away to see Cassidy's spirit just standing there, talking to him...

William: N-No! No No!! How!? How are you-

Spirit Suzie: We remember.

William: Huh?!?

William then notices another voice from behind, he quickly turns and yet again is another ghost girl, this time it was Suzie...

William: N-Nooo!!! Get away you freak-

Suddenly, Jeremy, Fritz and Gabriel's spirit appeared as well, and started surrounding William...

Spirit Gabriel: We don't forget.

Spirit Fritz: We know what you did.

William: No!! No!! Not you!!

Spirit Jeremy: Murderer.

William: Y-You all done get it!! I only did it cause-

Spirit Cassidy: We remember.

Spirit Suzie: We don't forget.

William: Shut up!! Shut up!!!

From (YN)'s perspective, all he can see was William just yelling out of fear and frustration and is confused at the same time...

(YN): The hell...?? What's going on now??

William: Get away!! Get out of here!!

Spirit Cassidy: It's me.

Spirit Suzie: It's me.

William: Shut up!!

Spirit Jeremy: It's me.

William: Shut up!! Shut up!!!

Spirit Fritz: It's me.

Spirit Gabriel: It's me.

William: AAAAGH!!!

William was going a bit insane the fact he is the only one that can see the spirits of the kids that he murdered...he then started to run away to the parts and service room...the spirits looked at each other as Cassidy nods at them, telling the others to go after him. As the spirits go after William, Cassidy walks up to (YN) and sees him trying to get up...

(YN): Shit! He's getting away!

Spirit Cassidy: After him.

(YN): H-Huh??! What?! Wh-Who said-

Spirit Cassidy: After him, Big brother.

(YN): Wh-What?! ...C-Cassidy?!!?

(YN) did heard a voice calling him "Big Brother" and knew someone that calls him that, but doesn't have the time to find out, and just go and what it told him to do. He gets on his feet and to go after William to the parts and service room...
.
.
The other spirits were chasing William as William runs to the basement downstairs and to then trip and fall down through the stairs and landing on the ground...

William: D-Damn it!!

William looks back and sees the spirits floating down the stairs, glaring at him, William felt terrified to see them chasing him. He quickly gets up and to look around the room...

William: I-I gotta hide! I gotta hide from them!!

There, he spot something to hide from them, a suit, a suit that happens to be from Fredbear's diner restaurant back then: Spring-Bonnie.

William: Yes! There!!

He approaches to the suit and to start putting it on himself...
.
.
(YN) and Spirit Cassidy started walking downstairs and to arrive down and to see William finishing up putting the suit on as he puts on the mask...

(YN): Hey!!!

William: Hehe! Thought I finished you.

(YN): The fuck are you doing!?

William: Hiding of course! Hiding from those kids that I'm seeing right now!

(YN): What..??? But...I don't see anything-

William: You may not see them, but I do!! And now that I'm in this suit, those brats won't come closer nor lay a finger at me at all! And if you don't know...I used this suit to lure those brats with me to kill them!

(YN): Nrgh!! You bastard!!

William: Hahaha!! And now, they can't do a thing! Hahaha!! Oh what's the matter you little ones?! Don't wanna come close?! Hahaha! Can't hurt me now can ya?! Hahaha!!

At first, (YN) wanted to go and beat up William...
.
.
But then again, deep inside he don't want to...cause he knew something is about to happen.

William: Hahahahaha!!! Haha-

Suddenly, William heard a noise coming from the suit he's wearing, as if something just activated...he then notices the metal locks crushed through his organs and bones...

(YN): What the...?!

William: A-AAH!!

(YN) can see the suit pouring out so many blood from the waist of the suit, then more licks started to attach to William's head behind...

William: AAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!

(YN) started to see the suit somewhat activate itself as the locks tarted torturing William inside as if he's a part of a endoskeleton...William's eyeballs popped out were replaced by new ones from the suit...

William: H-HAAALP!! (Y-AAAAAH!!!

The suit began crushing William's bones more, and then (YN) sees William's neck stretched and ripped apart from the locks and went through his vocal cords and mouth...

William: GAAAAH!!! G-GET IT OOOOO-AAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

William desperately trying to reach out for (YN), screaming for help in agony pain...and the spirits with him, and can see them slowly smiling at him, and to slowly vanish away as (YN) kept looking at him being tortured by the suit...

William: A-AAACK!!! AACK!! (Y-YN) HELP!!! G-GET IT OFF!!!!

(YN) didn't even bother feel pity for William at all, after what he did to the kids and his little sisters and the rest of the children he murdered back then...he doesn't even bother at all to help William, nor feel sad at all for him. All he can do, is flip him off, and to turn his back and walk away...

William: W-WAAIIT!! (Y-YN)!! D-DONT LEAVE ME HERE!!! (Y-YNN)!! (YYYNNNNNNNN)!!!!

The locks tortures his vocal cords more as it caused him to stop screaming and loose his voice...and all he can do...is lay there and suffer the pain in the suit...and to feel the same pain he caused for the children as well.
.
.
.
.
.
After that, (YN) exits out the basement, closing the doors and slowly walk down to the party area, then to exit the building as he locks it up and approach to his car and enters...and to then give a call to Mark...

(YN): Mark....meet me at the hospital down at the East...don't ask...just meet me there.

-END OF CHAPTER 16-