Chp.14 Its Me

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

As we left off, (YN) just needed half an hour away for his shift to be done, but instead...he realizes that Golden Freddy is inside the room with him as he got startled and falls off the chair...

(YN): SHIT!!

Golden Freddy: No wait!

(YN) tried to run away from the room but noticed the animatronics blocking his way out and nowhere to run...

(YN): No!! No No No!!!

Freddy: Woah easy there-

(YN): Get away from me!!

Bonnie: We're not gonna hurt you now-

(YN): GET AWAY!!

Chica: Please, calm down, we aren't gonna hurt you, nor kill you...not anymore.

(YN) began hyperventilating and expected to be attacked by the animatronics by now...but instead...they just stand there and looking at (YN) worried for him...

(YN): Wh-Wha..Wha-What..??! I-I don't-what is even going on?!

Foxy: Look-

(YN): Stay back!!

(YN) holds his flashlight and raising it like a weapon...

(YN): I warn you, stay back!!

Freddy: Okay, Okay, we won't come closer...but, you should at least listen to what She has to tell you.

(YN): Sh-She??? Wh-Who's "She"???

Golden Freddy: Me.

(YN): Y-You??

Golden Freddy: ..I have something that belongs to you.

(YN): ??

Cassidy slowly raised her arm up, holding the necklace and showing it to (Yn), he approaches to her, and took a closer look and notice it and grabs it...

(YN): My necklace?! How did you-

Golden Freddy: You dropped it when I...well, we met last night, after you ran away..

(YN): ...

Golden Freddy: ...That boy in that picture, is that you?

(YN): ....Yea, that's me.

Golden Freddy: And that little girl you're hugging...she's your...little sister?

(YN): ...Y-Yes, she is...

Golden Freddy: ...What happen to her?

(YN): ...She...*gets emotional* She went...missing. I don't know how, but...it happened. Also, not just her went missing...four other children went missing too, makes it five.