Chp.11 Golden Freddy

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR's POV-

As we left off, (YN) out ran the animatronics as he hid himself down a basement he's never been before. As he waits there for them to leave till 6am, he roams around the basement, and to see nothing but empty boxes, but also...he found a suit, a suit that happen to be part of FredBear's Diners back in 1983, Spring-Bonnie...
.
.
But also, he heard this...

(YN): Wh-What the fuck!? Who's there!?

He heard a laugh, a laugh that happens to be a child...an actual child.

(YN): Was that...a kid?! Here!?! ...H-Hello! If you're here...come out! I won't hurt you...

He flashed the light to look for this "child" that laugh...yet, he hasn't spot this child yet...
.
.
But as he turns around, there another suit pops out of of nowhere, sitting there on the floor, startled and scared in fear...

(YN): AHH FUCK YOU!!! Oh god!! What the fuck!?! ...What the fuck, okay?! Not..cool!!

This suit that startled (YN) and appeared out of nowhere happens to be part from FredBear's diner, and to be the main one, FredBear...or to say "Golden Freddy"...

(YN): Where the hell did you come from?? ...Wait, this one...this is FredBear, or Golden Freddy...yeah, it's here as well??

(YN) takes a look at his phone for the time.

(YN): 5:53, just couple more more minutes left...in the meantime, maybe I can find something here.

.
.
.
As he turns and wanting to roam around more...he then hears from Golden Freddy...

Golden Freddy: You think, you can just forget about it, and walk away?

(YN) stood stiff for a sec, and to feel his heart drop just hearing that voice from Freddy...he slowly turns and looks at it...and was still sitting there on the floor, nor moved at all...

(YN): D-Did..Did you-

Golden Freddy: Did I stuttered? Or maybe..you're just too stupid to think we have forgotten the day, the day of what you did to me, to them...to us.

(YN) tried to run away from it, but as he tried, Golden Freddy suddenly teleported in front of him, which startled him more, he again tried to run from Golden Freddy, but the more he tried to run away, the faster Golden Freddy gets to him first, as if it can teleport so fast...

(YN): Wh-What the!?!

Golden Freddy: You may outrun the others, but...you can't outrun me. Even if you try your hardest, there is no escape for you, Purple Guy.

(YN): Y-You too??! O-Okay look, I Don't know, who's going on, who's this Purple Guy, and why you hate him! But all I can say, is that I am NOT purple guy! My name is (Y-

Golden Freddy: I don't care what you're name is, all we know is what we call you, is who you are for us. Your name doesn't care, only what we call you, and remember you. And we remember what you wore that day, those clothes, just like only, but they were purple, all purple, and to think changing the colors of your clothes will make us think you're not Purple Guy, don't make us laugh.

(YN): Wh-What??! No, I-

Golden Freddy: And do you know...what day is it?

(YN): What??! I-I don't-

Golden Freddy: Today's day, means so much to them, and especial lay to me...this day invokes me. The day you took our lives away from us...And yet, you still decide to play the stupid game. How original of you.

(YN): N-No wait-!!

Golden Freddy: You think you can just get away with this, and just ignore it for the rest of your eternal life? I don't think so. You won't be escaping this time, not from the past that YOU caused, that you caused their lives....and mines as well.

(YN): L-Look!! Okay, look, I am still at lost that what you're saying, okay?! Look...whoever this "Purple Guy" is, and I can see that you and your buddies are wanting to kill him badly, I don't know why, but...I get that you're angry and-

Golden Freddy: YOU DONT UNDERSTAND OUR ANGER!!!!!!!

Golden Freddy yelled with pent up rage, and this time yelled in front of (YN)'s face, and standing as well....

Golden Freddy: How dare of you to say that to me, how dare of you to even feel bad for us, how dare of you to even feel a slight guilt for us, after YOURE THE ONE THAT WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL OF THIS!!! HOW DARE YOU!!!

Golden Freddy grabs (YN)'s whole face, as (YN) was muffling through Golden Freddy's hand, trying to scream, Golden Freddy slowly lifts him up, and to glare down at him while holding him...

Golden Freddy: Finally, I got my hands on you, and this time, there's nothing you can do about it, Purple Guy.

(YN): MMMPHH!! HMMMMMPHH!!!

Golden Freddy: Scream all you want, it doesn't matter if you do, or try to, nobody can hear you, nobody can save you...and now, this is where I put you out of your misery...and I will do it, brutally, and painfully...just like how you did to me.

Golden Freddy began to slowly squish her hand onto (YN)'s face as (YN) can feel The pain, he tried hitting and kicking, but nothing works, not even close, he has nothing to do with it at all, he was inches away from getting his face squeeze and can't do nothing at all...
.
.
.
As Golden Freddy was close to end (YN), thinking he was Purple Guy, she then notices around (YN)'s neck, his necklace that he wears...and to see the heart shape picture of him and his little sister...
.
.
And just by looking at that picture, Golden Freddy took a look at (YN) in the picture...and suddenly, she then started to have this little memory of hers just by looking at the picture of (YN)...once she did, she looks at his little sister, Cassidy...and by looking at her, she then gasped just by Looking of that picture of Cassidy, she then suddenly let goes of (YN) as (YN) drops to the floor and coughs and catches his breathe, Golden Freddy began to feel...anxious and heave.

Golden Freddy: Wh-What..??! I..Wait..y-you're...y-you're...

(YN) was first confused why Golden Freddy was acting like if she was now scared of (YN)...Golden Freddy then says with an emotional tone of voice...

Golden Freddy: B-Big..Big brother..?!

(YN): W-What!?!..

(YN) suddenly hears his phone go off, he checks and to see it was his alarm, as 6am hit already...meaning his shift just ended. (YN) looks back at Golden Freddy, only to see her gone already, (YN) quickly grabs his flashlight and to flash at the basement, and Golden Freddy is no where to be seen at all, and the only thing here is just the Spring-Bonnie suit...

(YN): Wh-Where...Where the Fuck did it go!? ...never mind, I have to leave now!

(YN) makes a run for it upstairs and exits the basement, and to then make a run for it to the door and exit the building with no hesitation at all. After leaving the building, he leans back at the doors slides down, sitting on the floor...and to witness that FredBear, golden Freddy can do what the animatronics can do as well during the night...but, he also did remember what Golden Freddy to him at last...

(YN): Did...Did I hear that right?? Did she...called me...Big brother??? ...What?!??

-END OF CHAPTER 11-