Chp.5

-AUTHOR's POV-

Later on that day, it was the afternoon now, 5pm, (YN) has woken up already. He was at the living room sitting on the couch as he was was in his mind, thinking about last night what he witness. He couldn't get it out of his head the fact the one of the animatronics were actually trying to kill then, and yet William was not joking the entire time...

Mark: (YN)....(YN).!

(YN): H-Huh?! O-Oh, hey Mark.

Mark: You okay man?

(YN): Yea, I'm fine...

Mark: You sure?? ..You've been awfully quiet lately ever since you woke up.

(YN): I'm fine dude.

Mark: Alright, just making sure...this doesn't have to do with your job, right? Don't tell me you got fired.

(YN): Wha-No, I didn't. If I have, you would've notice me staying in my room the entire day like how I was when I got fired from my last job.

Mark: ...True, True.

(YN): ...Yea.

Mark: Well if anything, I'm here for ya, okay?

(YN): Sure.

Mark: Well, Im gonna go buy and bring some food here to eat. What are you into?

(YN): Mm, McDonald's. Just two cheeseburgers, fries and chicken nuggets.

Mark: Okay, be right back soon.

(YN): Okay.

Mark grabs his wallet and keys and to then exit the house and leaves. As he did. (YN) was on the couch still, thinking about last night. And the fact Mark was concerned about him, he doesn't wanna tell him about it at all..

(YN): I don't wanna tell him, not only will he be worried, but won't even believe me at all, so what will be the point of me telling him.

(YN) then remembers William mentioned about "The Bite Of 87", and doesn't want to talk about it at all...

(YN): I remember him saying that, "The Bite Of 87". If he mentions it, then why won't he tell me about it? ....Whatever that means, it has to do with the animatronics that caused that back then, and maybe that's why this current one shut down cause it happen again....I have to know what actually happen.

He gets up as he heads to his room, puts on his shoes and to grab his keys and to text Mark about him leaving the house for a bit. As he does that, he then looks through his contacts....

(YN): I have time before I head to work...Best chance I'll have to make a visit today.

.
.
.
.
.
Later, (YN) arrives to a neighborhood and to walk towards to a house as he looks at his phone and the messages he's been texting with this someone that he's visiting. It was a friend of his. He presses the doorbell, and to hear the door opening, and there, we see (YN)'s friend, Matt.

Matt: (YN)!

(YN): Heh Matt.

Matt: Good to see you man! Come in.