Chp.10 Night 5

-AUTHOR POV-

Later that day, (YN) has arrived to his shift on the dot. He started checking through the cameras, so far they are moving....yet. And at the same time, he was flabbergasted still the fact his boss, William, appeared at his home and found him, and is alive after all, and yet was also concern about (YN) investigating this whole bite of 83 and 87, and the missing children...

(YN): Wonder why he was curious about it all of the sudden? Before he didn't cared a bit of it, and now he wants to know about it? ...Weird.

Then, (YN) then gets a call from the phone...

(YN): Welp, guess we're back again with the calls.

.
.
.
But as he picks up the phone...instead of getting a call from William...he gets this...unstable, yet uncomfortable call, that happens to have a demonic voice, quickly talking, and some cut off low tone screams, and to then hang up afterwards.

(YN): What...the...fuck??! What was THAT about!? Is..Is he fucking with me again!? No, that can't be..why would he even do that. But..what even was that then?!

(YN) was now worried about that phone call, he doesn't even know what was it all about...but he tries to ignore it and to focus on his shift. He checks on foxy and notices him gone and to check the hallway and him running down...

(YN): Nope!!

He quickly shuts the door on him...

(YN): Still, not fast enough! Ha!

Foxy: You can't hide forever in there, Purple Guy!!

(YN): *they can still speak...* O-Oh yeah!? Well, I can, just got to be smart about it...and I don't know who is this "Purple Guy" you and you're robot buddies are talking about, but I ain't him!

Foxy: Liar!! I'll get you next time, Purple Guy!

(YN) can hear him walking away, he checks on him as he was back at his cove...

(YN): He's back to his spot...but, why do they keep calling me "Purple Guy"?! Just who is this "Purple Guy"??

Chica: Don't act so stupid, you should know that YOU'RE purple Guy!!!

(YN) quickly turns and spots Chica in the security room, she charges at him as (YN) makes a run for it outside as Chica chases him, and (YN) quickly turns back and rushes to the security room and to shut down door on her.

(YN): Th-That was too fucking close!!

Chica: You think you can just act like you don't know who this Purple Guy is!? You're him!!

(YN): No, I'm not damn it!!

Chica: Liar!! ...but don't you worry, I'll be back for you soon, and make sure you don't breathe at all!

(YN) hears Chica walking away, and to then check on the cameras and spot her at the party area...

(YN): Shit...their getting more and more aggressive now...fuck! I just...I just need to keep an eye on them! ...W-Wait, where's-

He goes and finds Bonnie and Freddy, Freddy was hiding behind the bathroom, and Bonnie running down making his way to the security room. (YN) acts quickly and to shut the door on him...

Bonnie: You got lucky.

(YN): O-Oh yeah?! Maybe you're just too slow!

Bonnie: No, just luck. But You're luck will run out soon, and I will get the chance to get you...and kill you, Purple Guy!