Chp.8 Night 4

-AUTHOR's POV-

It is now midnight, Night 4, 12:30am, (YN) has been expecting a call from William since his start, but hasn't even got a call from him yet suddenly. (YN) starts looking through the cameras and notices the animatronics have not moved at all since as well...

(YN): ...Somethings up. William hasn't called me since the start of my shift, he always does, and yet the animatronics haven't moved, expected them to start getting closer...weird.

.
.
.

Suddenly, he heard this....

(YN): What the!? The fucks that!? Who's doing that!??

Then, the phone rings, (YN) waited for a bit for the third ring...once the third ring hit, he quickly picks up.

(YN): Heh William, listen I-

William: H-Hello Hello, hey! Wow, day four, knew you can do it!

(YN): Yea whatever, listen I want to-

William: Listen, (YN), I want to leave you this message, cause I won't be around to call you tomorrow...

(YN): Wait, What?? This is a message??

Through that message, (YN) can hear loud banging in that message...

(YN): The hells that banging??!

William: It's been a bad night here for me...but was glad I get to record this message for you. So hey, do me a favor. Maybe try checking in this suits from the animatronics after your shift...maybe you can find out...what's in them?

(YN): What??! Check inside them?? What for?!

William: So yeah, just make sure you-...o-oh no!

Suddenly, a music chime began to play on the message, the same music (YN) heard Mmmm last night from Freddy, and then the same groan noises that Bonnie made....and then a loud yelling jump scare....and the message made a static noise, and to then hang up afterwards.

(YN): Wh-What the fuck just happened!? D-Did he..did he...died!? H-Holy Shit, Holy Shit!! W-What the fuck now!? No way!! ...God Damn it!...does this mean...fuck.

(YN) checks at the cameras, and the animatronics still haven't moved at all...

(YN): Okay...Okay. Maybe he survived...maybe he did...fuck!

(YN)'s flashlight suddenly drops and rolls out the security room on his left side...

(YN): Shit!

He goes after it. As he exits and to then grab his flashlight back, and as he was gonna go back in...
.
.
.
He spots something...standing over far distance of the hallway....it wasn't Bonnie, Nor, Chica, nor even Freddy....it was Foxy, as he was standing there, starring at (YN) and raising his hook...(YN) didn't wanted to move at all just by looking at him...
.
.
Foxy then spoke...