Chp.2 Night 1

-AUTHOR's POV-

-THE NEXT DAY-

The next day, it was evening, 11:54 pm, somewhere in an area where is most likely lonely, no buildings, no street lights and signs, only a driveway, and the Pizzeria Restaurant, that happens to be ruined, building not even fixed, tinted windows, broken signs, and barely some lights. There, on the driveway, a car pulls up as (YN) was on it, he gets out of his car and to experience the restaurant around him

(YN): Woah.

He started walking down to the restaurant and to see the area of the restaurant not even cleaned up, a lot of trash, he approaches to the door and finds a red notice paper attach on the door, which is an exclusive warning. He pulls it out and to look for the key the Owner left them. Before arriving, the owner, William, called (YN) that he left a key there for him to enter the restaurant. (YN) finds the key under a rock that William told him before. He unlocks the door and to slowly open and letting himself inside the building. As he enters, he walks passing the front office, and to arrive at the huge dining area, and to realize that the inside of the restaurant is not much of grabs as he thought, more like clean and tidy...and some light to see as well...

(YN): This is more of the opposite than I saw outside...weird.

He looks to his left and to spot the restrooms, and as he turns to his right...there he saw the animatronics...3 of them only on the stage, one purple bunny holding a guitar, Bonnie The Bunny, another one that's a yellow chicken, holding a cupcake and a napkin around her neck saying "Let's Eat", Chica The Chicken, and lastly, the main one, a Brown Bear with a top hat and bow tie with a mic on his hand, Freddy Fazbear.

(YN): ...Never would I thought I get to see there design more unsettling and less friendly, especially that Chicken...is that suppose to be Chica?? Sheesh, last time I saw her, she was slim and less ugly.

He looks at his watch and notices he has a minute before his night shift starts, he then jogs down the hallway and to then find the security room. Not as big, but not as small as well. He enters the room, and observes the room and the cameras he'll be watching on the restaurant all over, he sits down as he then brought some cold soda drinks in his bag and to see his watch now 12am. He turns on the cameras and to see all of the rooms and cameras that are set around the restaurant...

(YN): Okay then, my shift started, so-

Then suddenly, a phone rings, and didn't even knew about one here in the security room...the phone rings again as he picks up...

(YN): Hello?

The person that called was the owner, William...

William: Hello? Hello Hello?? Can you hear me??

(YN): Yea, clearly.

William: Ah, good to know. Uh, I am calling you to help you get you through on your first night and help you settle in.

(YN): Oh, okay, cool.

William: Yes, and also, I happen to worked on that office before you, and I'm about to finish up my last week as of now. Yes, it can be a little overwhelming, but don't worry, I'm here to tell you that there will be nothing to worry about.

(YN): I'm aware of that already.

William: Ha, I know you are, but Anyways, like I said, you'll be fine. Okay, let's focus on your first week okay? Okay, now, I'll be reading you the introductory greeting from the company that I'm supposed to read, kind of a legal thing, you know? Anyways, let's see Uh.. "Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. A magical place for kids and grown ups alike, where fantasy and fun come to life. Fazbear Entertainment is not responsible for damage to property or person. Upon discovering that damage or death occurred, a missing person report, will be filed within 90 days, or as soon property and premises have been thoroughly cleaned and bleached, and the carpets have been replaced." Blah blah blah blah.