Chp.13 Night 6???

-AUTHOR's POV-

We now come back to our main story. It was now a weekend, Saturday, (YN) made a call to William about wanting to work a day on a weekend only, William didn't mind at all, so he gave him an extra shift on a weekend only. One night, 11:50pm, (YN) has already arrived to the restaurant, and has brought something with him on his car, a generator. He brought a generator that Can last long all the power till his shift ends. He brings it in to the restaurant and to then place the generator onto the power box where it's located. He connected the power box to the generator to give the power in it and last longer. After that, (YN) checks his phone and to see it was 11:59, 1 minute before his shift start. He quickly makes his way over to the office while bringing a wire connected to the generator and power box and connect the power usage inside the security room.

(YN): Okay, all set. Good thing Mark was able to give me this generator he kept it on the garage, never used it either way. But this should hold up a lot of power till 6am...and why you ask?? ....I'm tired, literally...didn't even sleep well after what happen with that yellow Freddy down the basement last night...and the fact it called me... "brother"??? ...I don't know what was that about...

He then again checks the time and to see it is now 12:01, which means his shift started already, so with a generator connected to the power usage and lasting way longer till his shift, he can now shut down both doors with no problem at all...he sats down and lays his head on the table...

(YN): *yawns* And now...we...wait.

He shuts his eyes and to then sleep on his shift.
.
.
.
Meanwhile, at the stage, the animatronics woke up...

Freddy: Okay, this is it guys.

Bonnie: No holding back!

Chica: This is the night we actually get and kill him.

Foxy: Finally! I've been waiting for this since last night!

Freddy: Suzie and I will take the right, Fritz and Jeremy, you two take the left.

Foxy/Bonnie: Yeah.

Freddy: Let's get him!

The animatronics charge their way over to the security room, and as they arrive to the doors on each side, they notice both doors are close and noticing (YN) sleeping...

Freddy: Damn, he has the doors close.

Chica: Dang it.

Both Foxy and Bonnie arrive with them...

Bonnie: He shut the other door as well on our side.

Chica: Really??

Foxy: Looks like he shut the door here as well...does he not know he's loosing alot of power??

Freddy: Of course not, he thinks he can hide there forever, but wait till he finds out using alot of power will lead him to death. So right now, we will wait, it shouldn't take long for the power to run out, I give it 2-3 minutes.

Chica: I Can live with it.

Bonnie: Same.

Foxy: Me too.

Freddy: Okay, we wait.

.
.
.
.
.

-4 HOURS AND 20 MINUTED LATER-

Many hours pass now, and (YN) has 40 minutes left till his shift is done, and yet is still sleeping. And the animatronics were standing, waiting as Chica and Bonnie began to feel tired and sleepy, Foxy eager to get in, and Freddy just...well being Freddy..