Final Chapter

-AUTHOR's POV-

-1 WEEK LATER-

A week has pass now, (YN) was now out of the hospital and return back home with Mark and yet told him everything about what happen to him back at the hospital, Mark couldn't believe it at all, but was glad his friend was okay and safe. (YN) notify Matt about it and told him everything about the whole missing children incident, Matt too couldn't believe it as well, and as well will keep his word for it. Now that things are back to normal, (YN) has been looking through jobs on newspapers and yet has found one that's suitable for him, and that's working at a warehouse.
.
.
.
.
.

-6 YEAR LATER-

The year was 1999, (YN) is now 24 years old, and so far in his life things has been going good ever since the horrible incident he had with his so called boss, William Afton, after finding out after all this time, he, not only was the the cause behind murdering the children during the years of Freddy Fazbears pizzeria, but also killing his sister, Cassidy, and yet his is now gone, thanks to (YN), and the spirits of Cassius and the murdered children.
.
.
.
One evening, 7pm, (YN) was getting ready to work as he enters at 8:30, working Night Shift, while getting ready and to leave any minute now, he was at the living room putting his shoes on and finds Mark playing a game on the computer, the game is called "Five Nights At Candy's" which is a horror game of a restaurant that the player has to survive 5-7 nights as a security guard, looking through cameras and be aware of the animatronics, coincidence don't y'all think?

(YN): How's the game?

Mark: Hold it (YN)! The lights went out! I have to make sure I beat the night!

(YN): What night are you in?

Mark: 7th! Hard mode! 20/20!

(YN): Oh Damn, you think you beat it???

Mark: I hope so! It was 5am when the lights went out and I hope it turns 6 any second now! Come on!!! Please!!!

Mark has been playing this game for weeks beating it and yet is willing to do anything to beat it...

Mark: Come on!!! Turn to 6!!!

And so, a bell was heard in game as the time switch from 5am to 6am as confetti sprinkles everywhere and Mark finally beating the game.

Mark: OH MY GOD!!! OOOOH I DID IT!!!

(YN): You beat it!! Hell yeah!!

Mark: YES!!!! Mother of god!!! You can now finally call me the KING...of five nights at Candy's!!!!

(YN): Heh, okay okay, relax there your highness.

Mark: Oh my gosh...you have no idea how long this took me to beat the game!

(YN): Almost this whole week...

Mark: Yup, but it was WORTH IT!!

(YN): Definitely.

Mark: *sighs* Anyways, heading to work? Don't you enter at 8:30? It's 7:30 right now.

(YN): Yea, and yes, but where I'm working at is almost an hour from here, so I have to take the advantage.

Mark: Ah, I see. Well, drive safe then.

(YN): Heh, Thanks. See ya.

Mark: See ya.

(YN) grabs his wallet and keys of his house and car as he exits the house and to make his way over to his car. He enters his car as he starts the engine first, and before he drives off, he then sees the necklaces of him and his little sister hanging on the dimming mirror, he gently smiled looking at the picture of him with his little sister on it.