Chp.12 The Crying Children

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR's POV-

Before we continue the story...
.
.
.
Let us take back, the day Cassidy and the 4 other children went "missing". As we can see, Cassidy and the kids were actually murdered, which obviously was by this "Purple Guy". Purple Guy killed not only Cassidy and the 4 kids, but also killed much more back then in 1983. Back with current murdering, this Purple Guy rot them to death and leaving them at the restaurant in 1987, and to then shut down following the the bite of 87 incident as well, and leaving them rotten in that restaurant...
.
.
.
But as time passes, we take a look at 1992, where the purple Guy open yet again another Pizzeria Restaurant, and to build and fix the withered that were in the restaurant back in 1987, using them for this restaurant, and also, he left the dead bodies of the kids he murdered back in 87 at that restaurant. And now, with the withered animatronics he fixed for this current restaurant, things weee going okay so far...until a year later, the restaurant again shut down again due of complaints of health department of blood leaking through from the robot suits and mucus. After purple Guy shut that restaurant down a year later, he then finds out that at the night, they happen to roam around as well...which he avoids and tries not get any trouble with them.
.
.
.
As the restaurant shut down for a year, during the night, we then see the animatronics waking up, and to then find out that these animatronics have a reason why they manage to move around only the night...the four of them, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy...are none other that the 4 children's spirits inside of them, possessed and living as animatronics, Gabriel as Freddy, Jeremy as Bonnie, Susie as Chica, and Fritz as Foxy...

Freddy: Guys...

Bonnie: Yeah?

Chica: What is it??

Freddy: ...How long you think we will be stuck like this?

Bonnie: I...I don't know.

Chica: It's been so long...I don't even remember how long we even been like this...

Freddy: Sorry, it's a stupid question for me to even ask...why I even bother asking.

Foxy: I hate this.

Chica: We all do Fritz...

Foxy: You guys know what's more sad? ...Our parents.

Freddy: ..I miss them.

Bonnie: We all do Gabe...but, there is nothing we can do about it, we're just stuck here...in these suits...forever.

Chica: *sniffs* what's even more sad, is the fact we're force to watch other kids have fun here before...I miss that kind of fun.

Freddy: ...All of us do.

Foxy: Nrrgh!! All of this happen cause of this Purple Guy!!

Bonnie: He's the reason why we're like this! Why did he even killed us?? We didn't even do nothing bad to him.

Freddy: I don't know, and I don't know why...but all I know, is that he's out there still...and if one day he tries coming back here...we won't let him escape this time.