Reader + Uraraka x Deku

To clarify: in this chapter Deku and Uraraka get together with the help of their friend Y/N

~•~❤️~•~

Your POV

I watched with a smirk on my face as two of my best friends blushed and complemented each other. Their feelings for each other could not be more obvious, so I couldn't understand why they just didn't confess already.

I sighed, knowing I had to take action.

"Hey, guys." I said to Midoriya and Uraraka "Do you guys want to hang out later. We can invite Iida too. I was thinking we could go check out that new Karaoke place near the park."

"That's a great idea, Y/N!" agreed Uraraka.

"Yeah, we haven't really had time to hang out much recently." added Midoriya.

"Hey, Iida!" I called to my tall, blue-haired friend.

"How may I help you?" he asked, walking stiffly over to where I was sitting. "And must I remind you, L/N, that the desks are not for sitting on. It is disrespectful to abuse the craftsmanship of the upperclassmen who built the desk."

"I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with us at that new Karaoke place after school?" I explained, ignoring the part about not sitting on desks.

"I would love to. Thank you for the invitation."

"Great, it's a plan!" I clapped my hands together. "How about... 5 o'clock?"

"Sounds good!" said Uraraka.

"See you there!"

~•~❤️~•~

I walked through the front door of my house and dropped my backpack on the floor next to me.

"I'm home!" I called, kicking off my shoes.

"How was school, honey?" asked my mom, appearing at the doorway to the kitchen.

"Good." I said running up the stairs to my room.

"What's the rush?" she asked confusedly.

"I've got a mission."

"And what would that be?" she chuckled.

"I'm calling it 'Operation IzuOcha'."

I walked into my room, closed the door behind me and began planning.

"Strange child..." muttered my mom.

I took my phone out of my pocket and texted all my friends separate instead of in the group chat.

~•~❤️~•~

Iida

Wear something casual
Like a t shirt and jeans or something

Ok

~•~❤️~•~

Uraraka

Wear something nice

Why?

You'll see

Ok...

~•~❤️~•~

Midoriya