Hawks x reader

This chapter is dedicated to me, because I love Hawks and I am amazing.

~•~❤️~•~

Your POV:

I looked through my wardrobe and drawers full of clothes, but was unable to find a single nice outfit for my date with Keigo.

We'd been dating for just over a year now and he said I looked good in anything, but I still wanted to look my absolute best tonight. He had told me that there would be an extra special surprise at the end of the date and wouldn't even tell me where we were going.

I sighed, tossing a black top onto the bed and rummaging in my drawer for a different option.

Then I decided to text Yu (Mt Lady) for fashion advice as a last resort. We'd grown close doing hero work together and if anyone could help me pick out a date night outfit, it was her.

Smexy Giant

Hey what should I
wear to my date with Keigo tonight?

Where are you going?

Idk he wants it
to be a surprise

Hmm you should probably
dress casual then
But still stylish

Ok so like a cute top
and jeans?

Yeah
Do you still have those
skinny jeans that make your
butt look ✨juicy✨?

Yes lol
And how about that top
I wore for Mirko's birthday party?

Yes that one is so cute!

Ok thanks
Cya

Bye girl<3
Good luck on your date

I smiled slightly as I put my phone away and started looking for the said jeans and top.

An hour before the time we had agreed for Keigo to pick me up, I started getting ready. I quickly got dressed, did my make up and styled my hair.

Yu had been right about these jeans, I thought with a smirk as I gazed at my reflection.

I grabbed a purse and went outside to wait for Keigo.

Soon I saw him approaching, flying in on his big red wings.

"Hi, babe!" he greeted, landing next to me and folding his large wings.

"Hi! So, where are we going?" I asked him excitedly.

"Somewhere special." he smiled "Come on, I'll carry you there."

I rolled my eyes but allowed him to pick me up bridal style nonetheless. Just like we had many times before, he flew up into the air with me in his arms.

I enjoyed the wind in my hair, not caring that I had just styled it, as we flew over the city.

A few minutes later, Keigo started to descend. He still hadn't told me where this 'special place' was.

It was finally revealed when we landed right in front of... a KFC.

"This is the special place you wanted to go to?" I laughed.