Aizawa x reader ('Next thing you know')

So I'm not going to directly write down the lyrics like in most songfics, I'm just going to turn the song 'Next thing you know' by Jordan Davis into a story about yours and Aizawa's lives together (like my Todoroki fantasy AU oneshot).

Enjoy some wholesome fluff, Aizawa simps!

~•~❤️~•~

Your POV:

Being an underground hero was exhausting. Most patrols were during the night so I barely got any sleep.

Tonight was one of my few nights off, so I decided to do something fun as apposed to laying in bed all day like I usually did.

I put on a nice dress, grabbed my purse and made my way to the closest bar.

I could definitely use a drink or two right now, so why not treat myself every once in awhile?

It was just getting dark outside, so there weren't very many people in the bar. But one man in particular stood out to me. He looked about how I felt- shaggy, tired and in need of a shower and a little alcohol (but not unattractive).

I decided to approach him and start up a conversation while I waited for my drink.

"So, what do you do for a living?" I asked, sitting down in one of the tall barstools next to him.

"I teach a bunch of problematic heroes-in- training by day and capture villains by night." he said in a tired voice.

"Cool, I'm an underground hero, too!" I said as enthusiastically as I could "But, um, when do you sleep?"

"Besides the naps I take at school, I don't." he deadpanned.

"I can relate to that." I mumbled, rubbing my tired eyes and taking a sip of my drink.

I stayed much longer than I anticipated, chatting with the man, whom I learned was named Shota Aizawa or the pro hero Eraser Head.

I told him about my latest missions and he told me about his class at UA.

"They did what!?" I laughed, drink forgotten on the counter.

"Held a swimming competition without swimming." he said again, the corners of his mouth lifting up a little.

"They used their quirks to fly over the water."

"Well, you sure do have an... interesting class." I smiled, glancing at the clock "Oh shoot, it's already two am!? I gotta go!"

I quickly stood up and started making my way towards the exit.

"Wait!"

I looked back and saw Aizawa catch up to me.

"Do you think I could get your number?" he asked, cheeks dusted pink. He'd probably had one too many drinks.

I grinned and gladly gave it to him, before bidding him goodbye.

What an interesting guy... I thought, walking home in the dark.

Next thing you know.

~•~❤️~•~

"Hey, Shota, can you help me carry this box?"

"Sure."

I went over to pick up a lighter box and let him take the heavier one.

Together, we moved all of my boxes into his apartment. Our apartment now.

"Is that all?" he asked, dusting off his hands.

"Yeah, I think so." I smiled. "Now all that's left is to redecorate."

"To what?"

"Shota, it looks like a blind person decorated this place. At least let's put up a few pictures and potted plants."