Shindo x reader

Requested by Sl33pd3pr1v3dS1mp! Not a very popular character, but this adorable boi deserves all the love! Enjoy, fellow simps!

~•~❤️~•~

No one's POV:

You walked down the halls of UA, practically buzzing with excitement. You had been accepted into one of the best hero schools in Japan, your dream school!

Only, like, one hundred and twenty (?) people in the whole country were in UA's hero course and, to think, you were one of them!

Being a hero had always been your dream, and now it was becoming reality.

Sure, it would be hard, but reaching your goals through hard work and dedication would make it all worth it in the end! (I'm sorry that was so cheesy 😭 you sound like midoriya)

You walked into your new class, with a smile brighter than the sun.

The scene going on inside made your smile falter slightly though. A boy with his feet on the desk was yelling at a boy who was reprimanding him and a cute boy with green hair looked close to tears.

You hesitantly took your seat, wondering what on earth was wrong with this class when a boy with purple balls on his head tried to hit on the girls.

Oh well, you thought, every tree has a few rotten apples. Or grapes, in this case.

Even your homeroom teacher was weird. But at least the girls were nice to you as you chatted in the changing room.

It would definitely be an interesting year at UA, that was for sure...

~•~❤️~•~time skip brought to you by the sleep deprived author

Your POV:

"The Hero Licensing Exam is coming up." announced Aizawa "Students from hero schools all around the country will be participating for a chance to earn their provisional licenses."

The students whispered among themselves. I smiled to myself, knowing someone who was going to be there that I hadn't seen in a while.

From that day, our training got harder. We doubled our efforts so that we could give it our best when it was time for the exam.

It felt like no time at all had gone by since the day Aizawa sensei told us about it to the day it was happening.

I felt confident in my abilities and in those of my classmates.

I couldn't wait to kick some fellow examinee butt.

~•~❤️~•~

As this tired guy that reminded me of Aizawa sensei explained the rules, I searched the sea of examinees for a familiar face.

I knew he was here, but in the large crowd of students, I couldn't find him.

Then we were all given targets to put anywhere on our bodies, as long as they were in exposed areas, and balls to throw at other student's targets.

Whoever got all three of their targets hit, was out. Simple enough, but I knew that as soon as we started, it would be utter chaos.

I still couldn't find the person I was looking for when the exam was right about to start.

I was chatting absent mindedly with Jirou when I finally heard his voice:

"You guys are from UA, right!?"

I turned around and my face lit up, but I concealed my excitement in front of my classmates.

"Yes, as a matter of fact we are. And who might you be?" questioned Iida.