Shinso x reader

Imagine someone saying this^ to you=
Instant butterflies 🦋🦋🦋

(this has nothing to do with the oneshot, I just wanted to share my simpy thought)

My hot emo bae Miyamura^^^^^^^❤️❤️❤️❤️

~•~❤️~•~

No one's POV:

You noticed a boy sitting by himself during lunch. He picked at his tray of food, looking bored.

Without hesitation, you said 'See you later!' to your large group of friends and went to sit with him. It went against your friendly extrovert nature to let someone sit by themselves.

"Hi'ya!" you said cheerfully, sitting down across from him.

He looked up at you with tired lavender eyes.

"My name's Y/N L/N! What's your name?" you asked with a bright smile.

"Shinso." he muttered, looking back down at his bowl of rice.

"Neat! So, you got a quirk?" you asked, trying to make conversation.

Shinso looked suspiciously back up at you as if trying to decide whether or this was some sort of trick.

"Yeah." he answered simply.

You waited for him to elaborate. When he didn't, you said:

"Cool! Mine's called 'Flora' but I like to call it 'Flower Power'! I can grow any kind of plant! Pretty cool, huh? What about yours?"

You waited patiently for his answer, unfazed by the glare he sent you.

"Haven't you heard? I have a villainous quirk. A dangerous quirk. That's why no one will sit with me. I can brain wash people and make them do whatever I want." he said at last.

He looked at you expectantly as if waiting for you to get up and leave him because of what he told you. But you did quite the opposite:

"That is SO cool!! You could capture so many villains with that quirk!! And powerful, too! I think your quirk is amazing, Shinso!" you gushed to the purple haired boy.

"You...do?" he asked and his expression brightened slightly.

"Of course! There's no such thing as a villainous quirk! If you wanted to be one, I think you'd make a great hero!"

"Actually... I've always wanted to be a pro hero." admitted Shinso, seeming to get a little bit more comfortable with you.

"That's awesome! I bet you could get into any hero course you wanted to!"

You and Shinso chatted (you talked to him and he occasionally answered) for the rest of your lunch break.

Ever since then you made it your duty to become Shinso's best friend. You sat by him every day at lunch and soon he became more relaxed around you.

Over time, you managed to become his best friend. You became inseparable until the two of you graduated middle school.

~•~♥️~•~

"HITOSHIIIIIIIIIII"

Hitoshi turned around right before you crashed into him.

"Y-Y/N..." he choked out, suffocated by your tight hug.

"I heard you got into UA!! I'm so proud of you!!" you squealed, finally unwrapping your arms from around him and stepping back to give him a bright smile.

"Yeah, but... it's only General studies." he muttered, looking down "We had to fight robots for the practical exam and my quirk only works on people so... I failed."

MHA Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें