Toshinori (All Might) x reader

200+ reads!? Thank you so much!!! Here, enjoy some fluff with Japan's (former) number one hero! <3

(All Might will be in his skinny form, but I'll make him younger, like 35 or something because I think he's like 50 and that's a little too old for this so yeah)

~•~❤️~•~

Your POV:

"I'm home!" I called to my boyfriend, who was watching the news intently.

Toshinori turned off the TV and smiled.

"How was work?"

"It was ok. We caught that metal villain I told you about. Oh, and guess what!" I told him, plopping down on the couch next to him.

"What?" he asked, icy blue eyes looking curiously at me.

"I told you to guess." I rolled my e/c eyes at him before smiling again.

"I got the day off tomorrow!" I said. "What should we do? I was thinking we could either go out somewhere to eat or maybe have a lazy day? That is, if you're not busy training with Midoriya or something..."

Of course, I knew all about All For One and Midoriya being Toshinori's successor and how important it was for him to train, but I also wanted some quality time with my boyfriend.

"Actually, I've been wanting to take you somewhere special for awhile." he said.

"Oooh, where?" I scooted closer to him.

"You'll see." he grinned, putting a skinny arm around my shoulders.

I smiled and leaned into him, wondering what on earth he had planned for tomorrow.

~•~❤️~•~

"Good morning!" called Toshinori from beside me.

I sat up in bed and rubbed my eyes sleepily.

"I don't have work today, remember, Toshi?" I grumbled as I looked at the electric alarm clock on my bedside table: 6 a.m.

"I know but I wanted to take you somewhere special, remember?" he said.

"At six in the morning?"

"Yes. Just trust me, ok?" he pleaded.

"Fine, let me just get dressed real quick."

He gave me one of his cute closed eye smiles as I got out of bed and picked out an outfit for the day.

"Will you tell me where we're going now?" I asked as we walked out the door. The sun was just beginning to rise, so it was still pretty dark. The air was fresh and chilly, and the grass in the front lawn was wet with dew.

"You'll see." was all he said.

I huffed and followed him down the road, still oblivious as to where we were heading.

"We're almost there." Toshinori reassured me after a few minutes of walking.

I gad an idea about where he was taking me, but I said nothing. Toshinori and I didn't get to spend very much quality time together, me being a pro hero and him being the retired number one hero, so moments like these were rare and cherished.

I loved it whenever he tried so hard to make me feel loved with these kinds of romantic gestures.

Finally, we arrived and I saw that I had been right about where we were going.

"We're here!" he smiled, gesturing grandly at the old wooden bench and sakura tree behind him.

It was the place we had had our first kiss. It used to be the place I went to get away from everything. I showed it to him when we first started dating and it became our special place.

"It's beautiful." I breathed, looking at the blooming cherry blossoms and amazing view of the colorful sunrise before us.

I was so busy admiring the sunrise that I almost didn't notice Toshinori get on one knee in front of me.

"Y/N, we've been dating for awhile and I've realised that I want to spend the rest of my life with you." he said pulling a box out of his pocket and opening it to show a beautiful diamond ring.

My heart was pounding with joy and tears pooled in the corners of my eyes as I covered my mouth with my hand in shock.

"Will you make me the happiest man alive and be my wife?" he asked.

"Yes!" I cried, throwing my arms around his neck. He hugged me back and we probably would gave stayed like that forever if a voice hadn't interrupted us, yelling:

"CONGRATULATIONS, YOU TWO! HEY, TOSHI, WAD'YA SAY, CAN I BE YOUR BEST MAN?"

"Aah!" you exclaimed, jumping away from Toshinori as Present Mic stepped out from behind the cherry tree.

"How long have you...?"

"We've been here the whole time." said another voice, this one much quieter.

"Sorry about him." said Aizawa, also stepping out from behind the tree. "All Might told us he was going to propose and Mic insisted on coming to see what you would say. I just came to make sure he didn't ruin it..."

"Oh... Um... Ok..." I said uncertainly, looking to my fiance for help, only to see him getting his hand enthusiastically shaken by an overexcited Present Mic.

"Come on, let's leave these two alone." grumbled Aizawa, grabbing the blonde's arm and dragging him away, while Mic continued to shout about how happy he was for us.

Once they were out of sight, I couldn't help but laugh a little at what had just happened. After a moment, Toshi joined in.

We laughed and talked together, watching the sunrise while we sat on our bench.

As we discussed our future, I fingered the new diamond ring on my finger.

I smiled and looked at Toshinori. His blonde hair was lit up by the morning sun and his light blue eyes twinkled.

I couldn't wait to spend the rest of my life with him.

~•~❤️~•~

A/n

I really enjoyed writing this. I just love it when they propose! If I could, I would end all of these oneshots in a proposal or wedding but that isn't logical so I'll just do it with this one for now.

Also, I just watched the new animated Spider-Man movie.

Miguel O'Hara is kinda hot ngl.

Anyway... Have a great day/night, my little miracles!!!❤️❤️❤️

~Nomi