Todoroki x reader (Arranged Marriage 2)

Todoroki's smile = warmth for my soul

~•~❤️~•~

Your POV:

"I did keep my promises, you know." said Todoroki unexpectedly.

"What?" I asked, though I knew what he meant.

"The ones I made to you after middle school." he said "I became a hero because I wanted to, not because my father wanted me to. And... we are seeing each other after I graduated."

"Yeah, but..." I started, looking away.

"But?"

"Being forced to marry you isn't exactly what I had in mind." I said, smiling sadly.

"Y/N-"

Todoroki sighed. It used to be so normal, but now it gave me shivers when he said my name.

"Look, I'm really sorry. I should have done more for you. I should have visited and kept in touch. You're more important than my training. Can you ever forgive me?"

I looked at him, seeing how genuine he was. I knew there was no way I could ever say no to him.

"Of course." I smiled "Things can go back to how they were... except we'll be married."

"That's so weird to think about." he muttered.

"Yep. But if I have to spend the rest of my life with you, I'm glad there's no tension between us." I grinned again, happy to have my best friend back.

"I feel the same. You know, since I have to spend the rest of my life with you..." he teased.

"Hey!" I laughed "Living with me is a privilege! You should be honored!"

"Sure, sure. 'Till death do us part'."

"If you're not careful, that will be soon!" I threatened jokingly.

"What's going on in here?"

We jumped as Endeavor walked into the room.

"Did I hear Shoto... laugh?" asked the man, sounding stunned.

"Yeah, he does it all the time...?" I said, confused. Endeavor seemed less threatening now- for one, his son was my best friend (and fiance) and for another, he was wearing a t-shirt and his fire beard was out.

"I assure you, he doesn't." said Endeavor gruffly. "At least not around me..."

"Yeah, cause you're the funniest man alive" I muttered under my breath, rolling my eyes. Todoroki heard and snickered quietly.

"How did you do that?" demanded Endeavor.

"Insult you? Oh, trust me, it's very easy."

Todoroki covered his mouth, suppressing a laugh.

"You're dead." he whispered.

"Till death do us part." I whispered back.

~•~❤️~•~

Living with the Todoroki's was better than I expected. Sure, Endeavor was an a-*ahem* booty hole but Fuyumi was really nice and when Shoto was there, everything seemed funnier.

Endeavor gave up on trying to discipline me and left me to my stupid jokes and utter hatred towards him.

As time passed, I got used to the idea of living with Shoto.

We had always been close as friends (until he started highschool) but as our month of 'getting to know each other' went by, I began to see him in a new light...