Aizawa x Reader

~•~❤️~•~
Your POV:

"Shotaaaaaa!!!!"

"Y/N? Why are you yelling?" came the tired voice of my husband from the other room.

"Come ooooon! We're gonna be late for school!" I called back, running around the room and grabbing a few necessary items.

"Oh, yeah, I forgot you were helping me teach today." he grumbled, walking sleepily into the room.

"Yep, sure am!!!" I said, practically buzzing with contained energy.

Shota stared at me for a minute, trying to figure out what was going on.

"Y/N, are you okay?" he asked.

"Well, you know how you told me your class was a handful?" I asked, talking fast "So I decided that I would need some extra energy. I poured myself an extra big cup of coffee..."

"Don't tell me..." he groaned.

"Yep, I accidentally got some of your super strong kind instead of mine and now I can't feel my toes."

"You might need some of that extra energy later. Come on, we'll be late for class if we don't hurry." he said, not bothering to bring a bag on his way out the door.

"Right you are, hubby!"

"If you call me that in front of my students, I'll never let you braid my hair again." he threatened.

"I'll be a good girl, daddy."

"Y/N!!!!"

"What, we're not even there yet!!!"

"How do I put up with you?" he grumbled.

"You know you love me." I started.

"True, but-"

"I know you care! Just shout whenever, and I'll be there! You want my love? You want my heart? And we will never, ever, ever be apaaaart!🎶"

"And now she's singing Justin Bieber..."

~•~❤️~•~

"Class, this is... Mrs. Aizawa. She is going to be helping me teach today." introduced Shota as we stood in front of the class.

"Mr Aizawa is married!?" exclaimed a girl with pink skin and hair.

"Yep, sure is! He's a lucky guy!" I said.

Shota zipped himself up in a yellow sleeping bag and told the class:

"Go ahead and ask her any questions you have. Keep in mind, she has had way too much coffee this morning. I'm going to take a nap."

"Does he do that every lesson?" I asked quietly, gesturing at my hubby's sleeping form.

"Pretty much." responded a boy with spikey red hair.

"Right! Who has questions??" I asked excitedly.

"What's your quirk?" asked a boy with green hair.

"Oh, you must be that problem child Shota has told me so much about!"

He blushed in embarrassment and nodded.

"My quirk is called (idk just think of a random quirk or use one of your OC's quirks). Basically I can (do stuff)." I told them.

The green boy started writing stuff down in a notebook.

"That better not be a Deathnote." I laughed.

He imidiatly started apologizing and explaining that it was a quirk analysis journal.

"So is Shota a good teacher?" I asked curiously.