Iida x reader

Quirk: Claw- user has long sharp extendable claws on their hands that they can lace with poison if they choose to

~•~❤️~•~

Your POV:

"Goodbye, (little sibling name)! I'll see you after school!" I called to my younger sibling as I walked out the door.

"Y/N, wait!" they called, running up to me and hugging my leg.

"I got a boo-boo." they sniffed, holding out their finger to show a small cut.

"Aw, poor you! Would a kiss make it better?" I cooed. They nodded and I knelt down.

I planted a light kiss on their finger and smiled.

"There! All better! Now go ask mommy to give you one of those Bluey bandaids."

"Ok! Bye-bye!"

I smiled as they ran off, the pain of their small injury seemingly forgotten in an instant in the excitement of getting a kiss and a Bluey bandaid.

I walked out the door and started to make my way towards school.

UA wasn't far, so it only took a couple of minutes. But I walked fast because I wanted to get there early.

Why? Because I knew of a certain someone who also liked to get there early that I may or may not have a crush on...

~•~❤️~•~

"Good morning, Iida!" I said cheerfully, entering the classroom.

"Good morning, L/N." he smiled back.

I sat down in my seat not too far away from his. So far, it was only me, him and Midoriya in the room.

"Iida, could I maybe borrow yesterday's notes? My, um, little sibling kind of scribbled on them..."

I took my notebook out of my backpack and showed him my very colourful notes.

"Of course, L/N." he chuckled.

He really should laugh more... He had a nice laugh...

"Your younger sibling is very artistic indeed."

I laughed and thanked him, accepting his notes on the history of quirks.

I looked over them and smiled at how neat and organized his writing was.

We chatted for awhile until Iida had to go stop a fight between Bakugo and Midoriya. Well, Bakugo hitting Midoriya. Midoriya didn't really fight back at all.

I sighed dreamily as I watched him reprimand the two, doing that adorable choppy thing with his arm.

Soon class started but I couldn't seem to focus on today's lesson. My thoughts always drifted back to the boy I had hopelessly fallen for.

~•~❤️~•~

"Class dismissed."

Everyone started to disperse and leave the room, myself included. But to my surprise, Iida approached me, asking:

"L/N! I was actually wondering if you wanted to train with me? I wanted to try something new with my quirk and you seemed like the perfect sparring partner!"

"I would love to, Iida! But I can't stay too long because I have to get (little sibling name) from school." I explained.

"Great! This won't take too long. I'll meet you outside."

I nodded and went to go get changed into my hero costume.

(The picture at the top of the chapter can be your hero costume. Just switch the turquoise for you favourite color)