Chapter 2.

You went back home after surprising Mike and Nancy at school. You laid down on your bed and relaxed for a bit. You might have dozed off,because your mom came in to wake you "Y/n sweetheart,it is 3 in the afternoon. You need to get yourself motivated and go get your sister and brother before 3:30." You quickly got out of bed,fixed your hair and ran down the stairs. Grabbed your purse and car keys and left.

   You were at least 6 minutes late. So when you pulled up Mike was sitting on the bench with guy with the long brown hair. You rolled down the window and said "I am so sorry for running late Mike. I fell asleep,mom had to wake me up. Where is Nancy? Thought I was picking her up too!" Mike grabs his backpack and gets in the car. "Nancy has to stay after school today. She is doing an article for the Hawkins High newspaper. So she will be catching a ride with Steve." You said okay. Your eyes were fixated on the guy. You couldn't help but to admire his beauty. Mike looked over at you and noticed that you were looking at Eddie.

   Mike waves his hand in front of your face and says "Earth to Y/n. If you want to talk to him,than I will call him over here." You finally snapped out of the trance,Eddie smiled at you and you smiled at him. Feeling your cheeks turn red. You were blushing. You looked back at Mike and said "No,its okay. Just introduce me to him next time. He seems pretty cool to hang out with." You smiled once more at Eddie and then left the school. 

*EDDIE'S POV*

   Mike sister is super cute. I think I am feeling something towards her. And I think that feeling is,love. I am in love with Mike's sister. I want to tell her how I feel,but I have a feeling that a beauty like her won't love someone like me.

   But when she smiled at me,I felt a warm,tingly feeling inside of me. My heart was racing a mile a minute. She is truly something special. I really hope Mike asks her to be our sub for tonight's campaign. And if she shows up,I will be the happiest man alive. I just want to get to know her more. I can't wait to see if she shows up.

    You and Mike drove back home in silence. You felt a little bit embarrassed for staring at your brother's friend like that. But,there was something about him,that was so damn attractive. Mike broke the silence and said "I have a quick question. Do you have anything planned for tonight?" You looked at him and said "No,I have absolutely nothing to do besides unpacking some of my stuff. But that can wait til tomorrow. So what do you need to ask me?" Mike played with his hands for a minute and then said "We need a sub for our campaign tonight. Lucas isn't able to because he has to be at the championship game tonight. And we need a sub to fill his spot. So,I was wondering,would you mind taking his spot. Please! It would mean a lot to me if you can." Mike gives you the puppy dog look. You smiled at ypur brother and said "Yes,I would love to take his place. I haven't played DnD for a while so I might be a little rusty."

   Mike got excited and gave you a quick hug "Thank you so,so much sis. You don't know how much I appreciate this. You are awesome. The campaign starts at 7:30,so we have to be there at 7. If we are not there at 7,our Dungeon Master will get frustrated and pissed. And we don't want to piss him off." You parked your car in the driveway,turned to look at Mike and said "May I ask who your Dungeon Master is?" Mike stares at you and says "Eddie is!" You gave Mike a confused look and said "Who the hell is Eddie?" Mike was shocked that you didn't know who Eddie was. So he explained "Eddie is the one with the long,curly brown hair. That you have been staring at." You blushed when you realized that the pretty boy has name. And its Eddie.

    *TIME SKIP*

    You look at the clock and its 30 minutes to 7. You and Mike have to get ready to leave. You both get in the car and drove to the school where the campaign was being held. You get there at 6:55. So you and Muke were 5 minutes early. Mike leads you down a long corridor,to a classroom on the right. You both walk in. Your eyes immediately locked onto Eddie. Eddie gave you a smile and a wink. You looked at the floor and started blushing. Eddie walks over to you and says "Thanks for coming sweetheart. I was having a bad feeling you weren't gonna show." He takes your hand and places a kiss on the back of it. You blushed again.