Chapter 6. 🔞

It has finally been 2 months since you and Eddie started dating. You went to the school to surprise him. He was in the cafeteria,since it was lunch time. Luckily he didn't see you,but his ex saw you and smiled. You and Chrissy have become friends. Weird right!? Anyways,you saw Eddie at his table,you walk over and wrap your arms around him. He turns his head around and sees that its you. He wrapped his arm around your waist and pulled you down on his lap. You place a lingering kiss on his lips. His friends were all making gagging sounds,as always. You smiled at him and said "Guess what today is?" Eddie runs his hand up your thigh and says "Oh I know what today is! It's our 2 month anniversary. Does that mean I will get lucky later?" You traced your fingers down his chest and said "If you can be a good boy today,than maybe,just maybe I will give you a sneak peak of what's underneath my clothes." Eddie bit down on his bottom lip. You traced your hand further down and palmed his cock. He quickly had to readjust himself. He whispers in your ear"Why do we have to wait for tonight? I want to see you naked now." You bit down on your lip. You were aching to feel him inside of you.

  You whispered in his ear"Meet me at your van in 5 minutes." Eddie's boner kept poking your thigh. You slightly blushed. When you got up,Eddie quickly covered his situation with his jacket. You walked away,teasing him with the way you walk. Swinging your hips from side to side. You get to Eddie's van and waited for him. Once you saw him,you started to get moist. You couldn't wait to feel inside of you. He runs up to you and he quickly opens the side door to his van. You climb in before him. He follows behind you. He shuts the door and pins you up against the wall of the van. "This is it!" You thought to yourself. You were about to have sex for the first time.

   You both start making out,hard. You started to undress one another. You both pulled away from the kiss. You were in your pink lacy bra. Cleavage on full display. Eddie looks and he likes what he sees. He pulls you closer to him and wraps his arm around your back. He unclasped your bra with one hand. He stares at your breasts and takes his hands and places them on both of them. He caresses them. He brings his mouth towards your breasts. He wraps it around one of your nipples. He starts flicking the nipple with his long tongue. You tossed your head back and let out a soft moan.

  Eddie then lowers himself to between your legs. He takes your pants off and tosses them to the other end of the van. He stares at your glistening pussy. He spreads your legs wider and starts placing kisses along your inner thighs. You let out another moan. Next thing you knew,you felt Eddie dip his tongue inside of you. The feeling of him teasing you with his tongue,is sending chills through out your body. He then traces his tongue to right where you want him to be. He circles your clit with his tongue. Sending vibrations through you. You ran your fingers through Eddie's hair. Holding him in place,because you were about to explode.

  Your legs started to shake,your pussy pulsing. You hit your orgasm real quick. Eddie moved his face away from between your thighs. His face was glistening from your juices. That orgasm felt amazing. Eddie quickly takes his pants off. You stare at him and said "Do you by any chance have a condom? We need to be protected. Don't want a baby at a young age!" Eddie goes to the glove compartment and takes out a condom. He rips open the package with his teeth and then he gradually slides the rubber on his member. You watched and were mesmerized by his length. You bit down on your lower lip. Eddie smiles at you.

   He looks down at you and says "Get on your hands and knees baby girl. I want to get a good view of your ass while I fuck the shit out of you." You obeyed his order and got down on your hands and knees. He places his hands on hips and lines you with his cock. Next thing you knew,you felt him thrust hard into you. You start to moan and scream his name. "Oh shit,yes Eddie. This...this feels so damn good!" He keeps pounding into you. He felt him tigthening up inside you. He made a few thrusts into you and finished inside the condom. You are happy that you had waited. Because today is a special day.

    Eddie pulls out of you and discards the condom. You both clean each other up and put your clothes back on. Eddie sits down next to you and you place your head on his shoulder. You trace finger along his clothed chest and said "That was amazing and very special. I am so glad we waited." Eddie smiles at you and says "Yeah,I am glad that we waited too. Today was and always will very special. Today is the day we will always remember,the day we first had sex in the back of my van." You kiss Eddie on his lips and said "I think you need to head back in the school. Your friends are probably wondering what is taking you so long."

   He agrees with you and opens up his sliding door. He jumps out of the van and helps you out. You guys noticed that Chrissy was standing there. You and Eddie stare at each other and then back at Chrissy. You look at her and say "How long have you been standing there?" She fiddles with her thumbs and says "Uhhh,I have been standing here for at 10 minutes. I was waiting for you guys to finish doing what you were doing." You stared at her longer. You were angry at her and yelled "YOU STOOD HERE LISTENING TO EDDIE AND I HAVING SEX. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? YOU COULD HAVE WALKED AWAY AND THEN COME BACK IN 15 MINUTES.NOT STAND THERE AND LISTEN. DID YOU ENJOY LISTENING TO US? DO YOU WISH IT WAS YOU IN THAT VAN?" Eddie placed his hand on your shoulder and said "Sweetheart,you need to calm down. She probably didn't hear much. Did you Chrissy?" Chrissy just stared at Eddie and then back at you. Then she said "Yes,I heard everything. The moaning and her screaming your name. I stood wishing it was me instead of her. You and I were dating for 6 months before her ass showed up. And you never once touched me like you do with her. You never once had sex with me either. So I am kinda glad that you had found someone that you can finally bend over and fuck!"

   Eddie notices tears in Chrissy's eyes. He walked over to her and placed his arms around her and brought her in for a hug. Next thing you knew,she kissed him. But he didn't react to it. Which broke you. You ran away from Eddie. Got into your car and left. You look out your rearview mirror and noticed Eddie had pushed Chrissy off of him. And you saw her smirk as well. Eddie got into his van and followed you home. You got home,ran up to your room and slammed and locked your door. You hear tapping at your window. It was Eddie. You ignored it. But he kept doing it. So you had no choice but to open it. You let him in. He walks over to you and places his hand on your hand l,which you snatched away quickly. You stare at him with saddness and tears in your eyes.

    Eddies tries to wipe your tears away but you move your head to the side. You walk over to your bed and sat down. Still tears in your eyes. Eddie sits down next to you and places his hand on your thigh. But you quickly moved his hand away. "Please...don't...touch me!" You stared at him with a pissed off look. He looks back at you with tears glossing over his eyes "Y/n please let me explain. That kiss wasn't supposed to happen. She means nothing to me." You moved farther away from him and placed your knees against your chest. You were hurt. And you didn't believe him at all. So you looked at him and screamed "YOU HONESTLY THINK I BELIEVE YOU RIGHT NOW. I JUST GAVE UP MY VIRGINITY TO YOU. AND WHEN YOU SAW CHRISSY CRY AFTER ME SCREAMING AT YOU,YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO GO AND HUG HER. SHE WAS FUCKING FAKING HER GODDAMN TEARS,EDDIE. HOW COULD YOU FUCKING FALL FOR THAT SHIT. IT SEEMED TO ME THAT THE KISS MEANT SOMETHING TO YA. BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T REACT TO IT OR PULL AWAY FROM IT. IF YOU WANT HER BACK,THEN GO GET HER BACK. I AM DONE WITH THIS STUPID SHIT. WE HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR ONLY TWO DAMN MONTHS,EDDIE. TWO MONTHS! DOES THAT MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU? DO I MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU? EXPLAIN TO ME EDDIE. OR YOU WILL BE GIRLFRIENDLESS."

  Eddie stares at you with tears in his eyes. He felt bad for not pulling away from the kiss Chrissy gave him. He placed his hand back on tour thigh and said "I am sorry Y/n. I promise you,that the kiss meant nothing to me. And you are right,I shouldn't have fallen for her fake tears. She is just trying to break us up. And its not working. I love you Y/n and only you. Please,please forgive me. I need to give me a chance." You looked at Eddie and noticed that he was being truthful. You took your hand and it on his cheek. You wiped his tears away and said in a softer tone this time "I am sorry too. I shouldn't have screamed at you like that. But what Chrissy did,was not called for. That's why I didn't fall for her sick game. So I am sorry Eddie. I hope you can forgive me too!" You couldn't stay mad at Eddie. You loved him way too much to break his heart. You didn't want to see him hurt.

    You placed your forehead against his. And you both smiled at each other. You two did love each other. You guys may have a few arguments and disagreements,but you will always find a way to make up for it. You loved him and he loved you. Even if Chrissy is trying to break you two up,its not gonna work.