Chapter 13.🔞

You lay in your bed,wrapped up in Eddie's arms. You noticed that he spent the night with you. You cuddled closer to him,putting your right leg on top of his. You watched him while he slept. He was such a beautiful man. His curly brown hair in a tangled mess over his face. You couldn't help but to smile. You tried to get up without waking him. But that didn't go as plan. He woke up and brought you back down towards him. You cradle in his arms,with your hand rubbing up and down his chest. Things started to get intense. He pulls on top of him. He places his hands on your hips. Your legs wrapped around his waist,you crotch on top of his. But you both were still clothed. You noticed that Eddie had a boner. You looked down at him and said "Really,Eddie! A boner this early in the morning." Eddie gives you a devishly grin. He runs his hand down your back and places them on your ass.

  You start grinding your hips on his groin. Making him moan. He smiles at you and says "If you want me that bad all you have to do is ask. Let me just get a condom out of my van!" He gets off of your bed and jumps out of your window,you start laughing at the scene that he just did. 5 minutes later,he is back inside your room. He quickly locks your door. He takes his pants off and tosses them to the other side of your room. He then takes his shirt off. Usually you were naked before him,but guess he was that horny that he forgot about you. He quickly slipped the condom on and went over to you. He takes your pants and panties off in one pull. He then takes your shirt off. Then your bra. He lays in between your legs. He spreads them and glides his tongue up and down your slit.

  You start moaning. He swirls his tongu along your clit,then he pushes two fingers inside of you. Tossing your head back and gripping the sheets. Your once silent room is now filled with your moans. You were just a moaning mess. He keeps pumping his fingers in and out of you. Making your body shake under him. He looks up with just his eyes and watches your reaction. He enjoys pleasing you. He enjoys the moans and the screams you do. Because he knows what he is doing. You grip tighter to the sheets. You start moaning his name "Oh Eddie,oh shit yes. That's it baby,that's...that's the spot. Oh god,don't...don't stop! Oh EDDDIIIEEE!" Hearing you scream his name like that made him feral. He has gone bat shit crazy on your pussy. You are trying your best to not moan so loud,but you just couldn't help it. Your moans made him go faster. Watching his head go from side to side and feeling his tongue licking you up and down.

   Your body tensed up,your legs started to shaky. You felt the bubble that has been building up inside of you has pop. And you hit release in a rush of relief. Eddie didn't give you anytime to come down from your high. He places his body in between your legs. He bends them to where your knees are pressed against your stomach. Eddie rails his erected cock inside of you. He pounds you faster and harder. He takes his hands and puts them around your throat. Your moans were a little muffled. But you were still able to scream. But your words were faint. "I can't hear you baby girl."

   Eddie moves his hands away from your throat and says "Baby girl,please scream for me." You start screaming his name "Oh god Edddiiiee!" Your screams made him go faster and harder. He thrusts deeper into you. You toss you head back. His body and your body are dripping with sweat. Once he finished in the condom,he pulls out of you. You were drained. Eddie tosses the condom in the trash can on the side of your bed. You lay there,still naked,out of breath,still sweating. He lays down next to you and says "Damn baby girl,you are surely loud. I sure hope your family didn't hear you." You giggled and said "If they heard me,than oh fucking well. It shouldn't matter what I do in my bedroom. If I want to have phenomenal sex with my fine ass boyfriend,I am gonna have sex with him. They can't stop me."

  Eddie kisses your lips and said "Sweetheart,you are something else. I love when you get all feisty during sex. Its quite hot." He kisses you again and bites on your bottom lip. You moan when he does that. You look over at him and said "Babe,I think we need to take a shower now. And I seriously need to spray in here,because it smells like sex." Eddie laughs and says "So the hell what if it smells like sex in here. Who gives a shit!" You look at him and smile,then said "I give a shit Eddie. What if my parents come in here and it reeks of sex. I will get yelled at." Eddie places his hand on your face and said "You're right sweetheart. I don't want you getting yelled at. So lets take a shower and clean each other up. And then clean up your room a bit to where it doesn't reek like sex. I would do anything for you sweetheart." You both walk into tour bathroom and start the shower. You both get in,clean each other up.

   You got out,changed into clean clothes and then went and sprayed your room. Put new sheets on the bed,since there was stains that you had left on there after you went everywhere. You both finished cleaning your room. You laid back down on your bed with Eddie next to you. You placed your hand on his chest and said "Thank you for helping me clean up. It smells a little better in here. So next time we have sex,we need to have it back at your trailer." Eddie placed a kiss on top of your head and said "I agree with you sweetheart. Since Wayne works night shifts,you can be as loud as you want to. And we wouldn't have to worry about the sex smell either. Because Wayne already knows what we do behind my closed door." You blushed at what he says. He is something else.

   "So in 2 months are you still willing to try for another baby?" You genuinely asked Eddie. He looks down at you and says "Yes I am still willing to try for another baby. I want to put another baby in you." He says while rubbing your belly. You give him a sweet smile and he gives you one back. You couldn't wait to have another baby with him. Because you have a good feeling that he is going to be an amazing father. But you on the other,is still worried of not being the best mom and that you will screw up. But with Eddie next to you,you knew that you will be okay.