Chapter 26🔞

It is finally yours and Eddie's 3 year anniversary. He is more excited then you are,because he has something special planned for the both of you. But he still won't tell you. All he said was to wear something nice,sexy and perfect. So while he was dropping Naomi off at Wayne's,you got dressed. You put on a little red dress that comes a little ways above the knees. It has a little slit up the side. And it showed a little bit of cleavage. Eddie loves it when they are on full display. You styled your hair and put on some make up to tie everything together. By the time you were finished,Eddie comes home.

  "Sweetheart! I am back. Are you ready to go?" He yells down the hallway to you. You looked one more time in the mirror,making sure you looked good. Because the last time you wore a dress was on yours and Eddie's wedding day. You looked beautiful as ever. You opened the bedroom door and walked out to the living room,where Eddie was waiting. His eyes got wide and drool spilled out the side of his mouth when he saw you. You walked over to him and waved your hand in front of his face "Earth to Eddie! Are you alright? You are drooling!" Eddie snaps out of it and takes your hand and spins you around. He looks you up and down and says "Damn baby girl. You are so gorgeous. My god,how did I ever get so lucky?" He pulls you close to him and runs his hand down your back and then smacks your ass.

   He looks down and noticed that your cleavage. He lowers his head and motorboats them. You tossed your head back and moaned. Eddie moves away and smiles at you. "So are you ready to go? But you will have to wear a blindfold though." He hands you a black bandana. You place it over your eyes. Eddie waves his hand in front of your eyes,making sure you can't see. Then he says "How many fingers am I holding up?" Eddie holds up 4 fingers. You said to him that he was holding up 2 fingers. Eddie smiles and says "Close,but no cigar! Okay,so lets go!" Eddie helps you out the door and into the car. The drive was about 20 minutes. The drive was quiet. The silemce was broken when Eddie says "Okay,sweetheart! We are finally here." Eddie helps you out of the car and leads you to whatever he has planned. It was breezy,so whatever it is he has planned,it was outside.

  He holds your hand and guides you down a pathway. It was at least a 5 minutes walk. Then you came to a stop. Eddie turns you around. He slowly takes off the blindfold. Your eyes were wide when you saw the surprise. There was a table fit for two people,with flowers surrounding it right by Lover's Lake. The table had a white lacy table cloth spread across it with a single candle in the middle of it. A smile formed on your face. A single tear formed in your eye. You turned around and wrapped your arms around Eddie's neck,placing a kiss on his lips. He wraps his arms around your waist and smiles down at you. "This is so beautiful babe! I am...I am speechless. Don't know what to say. I love you so much!" You said while giving him another kiss. He smiles into the kiss and said "You don't need to say anything sweetheart. Your smile tells me how you feel. I am very happy that you love it."

   He leads you to the table. And pulls the chair out for you. You sit down and he helps scooch your chair closer to the table. He brings up a basket filled with food. He pulls out sandwiches,fruits,chips and wine. You were impressed by this whole get up he had planned for a month. You loved how he took care of you. Eddie looks at you and you stare back at him. He reaches his hand across the table for you to hold. You intertwined your fingers with his and smiled. "I know it's not a 5 star restaurant,even though you deserve..." Eddie couldn't finish his sentence because you interrupted him by saying "Eds,this is perfect. I don't need a 5 star restaurant. What you did here,for me,was out of the kindness of your heart. And I love you for that. You did great babe!" You leaned over the table and so did he. You placed your lips on top of his. This night is magical.

  Eddie pulls away from the kiss and said "After we finish off here,we are going home,so I can rip that dress off of you. You are absolutely sexy tonight. And with your breasts on display for my eyes only,is doing something to me." You giggle and said while biting your lip "Do you wanna know something babe?" Eddie looks at you and said "What do you need to tell me?" You get up from off your chair and walked over to Eddie. You straddled his lap and said "I am not wearing any panties! And I want you,right here,right now." Eddie makes a guttural groan. You stand up and unbuckled and unzipped his pants. Eddie helps out by pulling them down past his knees. You lift your dress up and lowered yourself down onto his erect cock. Eddie tosses his head back. You wrap your arms around his neck and started grinding your hips back and forth.