Chapter 29🥵🔞

Eddie closes and locks the door behind him. He walks over towards you and slowly starts taking your clothes off. Once you were naked,he roamed his hands all over your body. From the mounds on your chest,down to your naval,and then in between your thighs. He brings his hand and rubs your folds. You let out a breathy moan. He dips his fingers inside of you,pumping them in and out. You can hear the wetness sound of your pussy. Eddie pushes you onto the bed. Your legs dangling off the side. He spreads your legs and places kisses on your inner thighs. He then motions his lips along your warmth. The feeling of his mouth, is sending chills and vibrations throughout your body. You arch your back off the bed. Gripped tighter to the sheets.

  Your moans are starting to become louder,your breathing is more heavier. You glanced down and watched your husband savor your wet pussy. He moans into you. You tossed your head back,your eyes rolling into the back of your head. Your chest rising and falling,while you indulge the feeling of his long tongue dipping into you. You run your fingers through his curly locks. Holding his head in place. You pushed your hips further up,making his tongue go deeper into you. Eddie runs his tongue up to your clit. He circles is ever so gently. He shoves his fingers deep into you. Curling them till they hit your g-spot. You managed to look down at him while he is devouring you. Guess he felt you were staring. So he looks up at you,while his tongue flicks your swollen clit.

You tried to come up with words to say,but all that came out was "Oh fuck,yes!" You gripped tighter onto the sheets with one hand. The other hand is yanking Eddie's hair. You kept moving your lower half of your body,so Eddie had to place his arm over your abdomen. Now you couldn't move. You felt the familiar bubble burst. Your orgasm spilled out of you like a fountain. Coating Eddie's face. He looks up at you with his face glistening with your juices. Eddie climbs on top of you and places his lips on top of yours. You moaned into the kiss when you tasted yourself on his tongue. You ran your hands down his bare back. Digging your nails into his skin.

   Eddie pulls away from the kiss,leans back and said "You are an absolute goddess. I am so happy that you're mine. Every inch of your body is perfect. And I can't wait to slam myself into that pretty pussy of yours!" He runs his hands over your breasts. He caresses them for a moment. Then he lowers his head and wraps his mouth around one of your nipples. He took your nipple in between his teeth and started sucking. He moves his mouth away from your breast and leaves kisses all the way down to your pelvic bone. You had a feeling that he wanted to give you your second orgasm,but instead,he started sucking away at the skin,right below your naval. Leaving his mark. He hovers himself back over you and says, "I want you on your hands and knees. I want to fuck you like there into tomorrow. I want you to not be able to walk for days. So, get your pretty little ass on your hands and knees and let Daddy pound the shit out of you." You bit down on your lower lip. You got onto your hands and knees.

   Eddie positions himself behind. Stroking your ass gently. Next thing you knew,you were taken aback when he slapped your ass really hard. Leaving a stinging sensation. He did that multiple times. After he slapped you those four times,your ass was stinging so bad. Eddie starts placing soft kisses on the handprints he had left. He lines his cock with your entrance. He wasted no time at all. He grabs a hold of your hips and slams himself into you. You gripped the sheets under you. This felt so good. He pumps his cock in and out of you,before he decided to pull out. He flips you onto your back,lifts your legs up, and spreads them into a v-shape. This was the best position,because he would hit every fucking angle perfectly. Eddie pounds into you with no hesitation. He slides his slides, his hands down your belly,up to your throat, and squeezes it. "You like this position, don't you, baby girl? You like it when I pound this pretty pussy of yours!" You start moaning and your breathing is getting heavy.

  Eddie pounds deeper into you,making your eyes roll in the back of your head. Your skin is sweating uncontrollably. You watch him as he rides you. His eyes are so full of lust and pleasure. You feel his cock tighten and twitch inside of you.  Your body starts to shake under him. He holds your legs and rails. You so hard that tears roll down your cheeks. He doesn't stop. He keeps going harder and harder. Your pussy is on fire and is spasming like crazy. You start screaming as loud as you could "OH YES,EDDIE!!!! YOU FUCK ME SO GOOD. FUCK ME HARDER BABY!!!! OH GOD,YES!!!!" Eddie looks down at you and gives you a decious grin,because he knows what he is doing.

   He makes your body feel so damn good. You wanted to go for your third orgasm,so you bring your hand down in between you and Eddie,and started rubbing away at your clit. Eddie looks down,and watches with wide eyes. He smiles up at you and says "You are such a naughty girl,sweetheart." You look into his brown,chocolate eyes and said "Baby,I wanna cum too!!!!" Eddie keeps smiling you and said "Then cum all over my cock,baby girl!" Without a second of him saying those words,you hit your sweet release. Eddie keeps riding into you,while you were still orgasming. This felt like fucking heaven. He grins and says "Atta girl,cumming all over my cock. You take me so well." His thrusts have become sloppy. He was on the verge of his orgasm.

  He makes a few more thrusts into you,then he fills you cum. Once he has filled you,he slowly pulls out. Yours and his juices have spilled out onto the bedsheets. Your body lays lifeless on the bed. You couldn't move from that position. Eddie lays next to you and says with a little laugh "Can't move,can ya? That means,I did my job right!" You couldn't help but laugh with him. "Yes,babe,you did your job right. I can't move my body off this bed. I need to take a shower,but I am afraid that if I get up,my legs will give out on me and I will fall onto the floor. So can you do me a favor and be the perfect husband that you truly are and help into the bathrooom,please!"

    Eddie gets off the bed and walks over to your side and helps you up. You couldn't barely walk. Your legs and pussy were still on fire. But Eddie helps you into the bathroom and gets the shower running for the both of you. You both get in and clean yourselves up. Once dried off and clean clothes put on,you went into your room and changed your bedsheets. You stuck the dirty ones in the hamper by the bedroom door. As soon as you and Eddie were about to get cozy,you hear a tiny knock on the door. It was Naomi,she walks in,carrying her teddy bear under her right arm and she was rubbing her eyes. She goes to your side of the bed and says "Mommy,can I sleep with you and daddy? I...I had a very,very bad nightmare and I am scared to sleep back in my room." You look over towards Eddie and said "Is it alright if she cuddles with us tonight babe? I feel bad that she had a nightmare." Eddie smiles at Naomi and said "Of course you can sleep with us,princess. Get up on the bed." Eddie pats the bed in between the two of you. She crawls under the covers with the two of you and lays her head down on your shoulder. She place a tiny kiss on her forehead and said "I love you baby girl." Naomi looks up at you says"I love you too mommy. And I love you as well daddy!"

   Your day has come to an end. You lay in your king size bed with two of the most important people in your life. You couldn't have asked for more. You lay your head back,slowly closed your eyes and drifted off to sleep. Eddie lays back against his pillow,turns his head, and watches you and Naomi sleep. Naomi has her tiny arm wrapped around your side, and you had your head resting on top of hers. You two looked so peaceful. So he says to himself, "How did I ever get so lucky? I have such a graceful family. A stunning wife and a beautiful daughter. I couldn't ask for anything more than this. I also wouldn't trade anything in this world for these two. They mean the whole universe to me." Eddie closes his eyes and falls asleep with a smile on his face.