Chapter 9.

You and Eddie wait patiently for 5 minutes. Both wanting to know what the test says. It has been over a month since you and him had unprotected sex. The timer went off. You and Eddie both looked at each other and looked at the pregnancy test that was flipped upside down on the counter. You squeezed his hand,closed your eyes and flipped the test over. You opened your eyes slowly. You were stunned to see,that one little mistake,lead into you being pregnant. The test was positive. You started freaking out. You weren't ready.

You walked out of the bathroom and ran into Wayne who was coming to check on you two. He noticed that you were frantically pacing back and forth in Eddie's bedroom. Wayne looks at Eddie who was standing in the doorway and says "Son,is she alright?" Without saying a word,Eddie hands Wayne the pregnancy test. Wayne looked at it and noticed it said pregnant. Wayne looks at Eddie and says "I thought you two were protected? What the hell happened?" Eddie leaves you be and walks out of the room. Wayne follows "Answer me,son. I thought you two were using protection?" Eddie stares at Wayne and says "We were using protection,right up until Halloween last month. I forgot to put a damn condom on. I thought that she was on the pill,then I realized that she wasn't. Now look what happen. I am gonna be a fucking father because of my stupid mistake. I...I don't know what to do uncle. I just don't know. Her parents are gonna kill me and then...and then they will keep her and the baby away from me. I don't know what to do,man. I am fucking scared."

Eddie slumps down on the sofa and Wayne sits down next to him. He looks at Eddie and says "Son,its okay to be scared. Being young and having a child can be a bit hard. But I feel that the both of you will be fantastic parents. So don't hate yourself Eddie. Be strong for Y/n. Be there for her. Don't give up on her or your child that she is carrying. Hold onto them as long as you can." Eddie hugs Wayne and wipes tears from his eyes,when he noticed you standing there. You grabbed your purse and keys and walked out of the trailer. Eddie and Wayne looked at each other very confused. They both run outside. Eddie stops you before you get in your car "Y/n,where are you going?" You look at Eddie with tears in your eyes. You walked over to him and said "I...I don't think I can do this anymore. I have come to the decision to raise the baby,on my own." Eddie stares at you and places his hand on your belly and says "Baby,you...you can't just leave me. What is wrong with you?" You start to get angry and said "What is wrong with me? You want to know what is wrong with me. I am pregnant,which I didn't have any expectations to be pregnant. But here I am carrying your child. Out of wedlock,Eddie. We aren't married and we are having a baby together. Don't you think its wrong. How do you think my family is going to react? I'm not even 20 years old yet. So I am gonna go back home and tell my parents that they are gonna have a grandkid. As far as Mike goes,he's gonna be extremely pissed off at you. You won't hear the end of it." You turned away from Eddie and got into your car. You drove away feeling quite guilty. Because you shouldn't be blaming Eddie. Yeah he forgot to wear a condom,but you were at fault too for not reminding him to put one on. Now you have to suffer the consequences. You look out your rearview mirror and notice Eddie fall to his knees.

You pressed the brakes to the car and parked it. You seriously felt bad for what you are doing. You can't just blame Eddie. So you got out of the car and ran over to him. You got down on your knees in front of him and wrapped your arms around his neck. You pulled him into a hug. You both cried together. You pulled away from the hug and placed a kiss on his lips. You then placed both of your hands upon his face,looked him deep into his big brown eyes and said "Baby,please don't cry. I can't stand seeing you upset. I am sorry for only blaming you. When clearly it was my fault as well. I didn't tell you to put on a condom. So I...I shouldn't be just blaming you. I am so,so,so sorry Eddie. Please,please forgive me. I will never take this baby away from you. You and I both created this little one,together. I...I am truly scared that I am going to be a terrible mother."

Eddie pulls you into another hug. Amd says "I forgive you sweetheart. I love you and our little rockstar with all my heart. I want to be the best father this little one coukd ever ask for. So please don't leave me Y/n. Please move in with me. We...we can find a 2 bedroom apartment. I will find a job to support you and our child. I will do anything sweetheart. Just please don't leave me." He says with tears in his eyes. You start crying as well. The fucking hormones are kicking in. You smile and say "We aren't going anywhere baby. Me and our little one are gonna stay here with you. I am sorry for even tempting to try and leave. You mean so much to me Eds. So how about we go apartment hunting tomorrow,just you and I. And I will find a job as well..." Eddie shakes his head at you and says "Nope,nope. You ain't working princess. I want to be the one to bring in the money. I want to be the one to support you and this little creation we both created." He places his hand on your belly and starts rubbing it softly.

"I can't believe that I am going to be a dad. A real fucking dad. I promise you that I will not be like my old man. My old man was a complete asshole towards me and my mother. So I am gonna be the cool,chill dad." Eddie says while smiling. "Baby,you are gonna be an amazing father. Our son or daughter will totally love you. But me on the other hand,feel like I might screw everything up." You said with a sigh. Eddie runs his fingers through your hair and says "Don't say that. You are going to be an amazing mother. This baby will be happy have you in its life. Even though we maybe young and not married,I think we will be okay." You give Eddie a slight smile and said "Lets go back inside I am starving. Can we order some pizza or even chinese food. I am craving for pineapple pizza and sweet and sour chicken." Eddie stares at you and says "I will order whatever you want princess. If you want Chinese food and pizza,I am gonna order both. You are not just feeding for one,you're feeding for two now. So whatever you want princess,I will get it."

You give Eddie a hug and a kiss. You both walked back inside the trailer and he went to ordering the food. Once the food was delivered,the three of you sat down,ate dinner and watched movies. You finally gave up,your eyes were getting droopy. Eddie noticed. He gets up off the couch and carries you bridal style to the bedroom. He helps get your nightie on and helps you in bed. Once you were tucked in and about to doze off,Eddie places a kiss on your lips and to your surprise,he lifts up your shirt and places a gentle kiss on your belly. He leans back and wraps his arm around you and says "I am very happy you decided to stay. Because I wouldn't know what to do without you. You are my everything Y/n. You have made me a better man. Thank you for loving me when you didn't have to. And I am thankful for the newest member of the Munson family to arrive. That day will be a special day. One more tjing sweetheart,one of these days I will ask you to marry me. I want to make you my wife." He kisses the top of your head and then says again "I love you guys so much!" He rubs your belly.

You roll over to face him and said "We love you too." You placed a kiss on his lips and cuddled up close to him. You closed eyes,while listening to his heartbeat. You instantly closed your eyes and fell asleep with Eddie's arm wrapped around you.

*AUTHOR'S NOTE *

I know certain people don't like all this smushy stuff in stories and things like that. But since my other stories were taking down last week,I have to be careful of what I write. But don't worry there will be more sexual content in chapters to come. But please bare with me here. I am trying my best to write stories for readers that actually will read and enjoy. Not read and then comment negative things. So I really hope you like this one. Because I did. I kinda cried a little writing it because it is so sweet. So please enjoy!!!!