Chapter 30

You were at home, and Eddie was at work. Your parents came and picked Naomi up because she wanted to spend the night. So you were by yourself. You put something comfy on and started cleaning and organizing the apartment. You put on some Led Zeppelin and danced while you cleaned. After a little while,you felt extremely sick. You ran to the bathroom and started throwing up. You then realized that you haven't gotten your period over a month. Which you thought was caused by stress.

   You found the extra pregnancy test up in the medicine cabinet in the bathroom. You took the test and sat it down on the counter upside down. Waited 3 long minutes. The timer went off, and you took a deep breath and flipped the test over. You were pregnant. You got a little excited to the point where you had to call Eddie up at work. "Hello,thank you for calling Frank's Auto Repair shop. This is Eddie speaking." You stayed quiet for a little bit and then responded,"Hey Eds. It's Y/n. I have some good news to tell you." Eddie says back at the other end and in a frustrated voice."Baby,you can't wait to tell me when I get off in a few hours. We are quite busy." The smile on your face disappeared,a single tear rolled down your cheek. "Oh, I'm...I'm sorry, baby. I wanted to tell you the news now,but I guess I can wait. Sorry for even calling you." Before Eddie could respond,you hung up the phone.

   The phone keeps ringing minutes after you hang it up. You knew it was Eddie,but you were too upset to even talk to him. 5 o'clock rolled around,you were in the kitchen cooking dinner. Eddie walks in and says "Baby I am home. It smells so good in here. What are we having for dinner?" He noticed that you were giving him the cold shoulder. "Baby,talk to me. What is the matter? What did I do to make you ignore me?" You placed the spatula down onto the counter with force and turned around and looked at him. You gave him a look that shows that you are pissed off at him. You sat down on one of the bar stools and said, "You want to know the reason why I am not talking to you? And you know damn well what you goddamn did." Eddie stares at you and sees tears forming in your eyes. "Baby,you need to explain what I did. I don't remember." He brought up. You got up and walked out of the kitchen. Returning back with the pregnancy test in your hand. You placed it on the table in front of him and said, "This is what I wanted to tell you,Eddie. I wanted to tell you that I am pregnant." You slammed your fists down on the counter. And stormed out of the kitchen,pissed off and crying.

  You go to your bedroom and sit down at your vanity. You look at yourself. You have bags under your eyes from not getting enough sleep,even makeup doesn't cover that up. Your hair is still in a messy bun from early that morning. Your eyes are puffy and red from the crying you were doing. You say to yourself, "What does he see in me? I'm not beautiful,I am not perfect. That song he wrote to me about how amazed he is with me and how perfect I am for him. I feel like that's a lie. I am a nobody. He deserves someone who doesn't look like me." You cross your arms on top of your vanity and rest your head on them. Tears are still falling down your face.

  You didn't hear Eddie come in. He comes up to you and wraps his arms around your shoulders and says, "Those songs that I had written for you are far from a lie. I meant every single word in them. You are perfect and beautiful to me. Even if you look like a mess. I will always be amazed by you. Because you always bring a smile to my face when I see you get along with people,dealing with our soon to be 6 year old. You cook,you clean,you do laundry all the damn time. When I ask to help you,you always turn me away because you want to make sure it gets done correctly. That's why I love you, Y/n. No one in this world can ever,ever take your place inside my heart. You are my missing puzzle piece. You mended my broken heart back together again. You're an angel sweetheart, and I will always love you,no matter what flaws you have."

   His words brought more tears into your eyes. You lifted your head up and turned it towards him. He placed a sweet kiss on your lips and said, "And I am also happy that there will be another one  soon." You stand up and face him. You looked deep into his eyes and said, "Thank you for saying those words. That was a beautiful speech you did. You should become a poet someday. You're pretty good at coming up with random things on the spot. I love you too, and I can't wait to meet our second little rockstar." You place your lips on top of his. You felt bad for getting mad at him. So you decided to do something that will totally make him forgive you.