Chapter 27

After the night you and Eddie had experienced,you both were drained and worn out. Didn't want to get out of bed. You lay tangeld in each others arms. Eddie has his hand wrapped around your waist. You had to pee,but he looked peaceful while sleeping and you didn't want to distrube him. But you couldn't hold it much longer. You slowly lifted his arm off you. He startled just a bit,but didn't wake up. You grabbed your robe,placed it over your naked body and walked to the bathroom. You felt so much better. You flushed the toilet and washed your hands. As soon as you were about to crawl back in bed,the house phone rang. You walked quietlynout of the bedroom and went to the kitchen to answer the phone.

   You answered the phone with a grogy tone. "Hello,this is the Munson residence. Y/n speaking!" You heard a male voice at the other end. It was Wayne. "Good morning or should I say good afternoon. Are you and Eddie up and decent? Ms.Naomi here has been up since 7:30 this morning begging to see you and Eddie. She has been hounding me!" You rubbed your eyes and yawned before you answered him "Well I am up. Eddie,is still asleep. I will go and wake him. Are you gonna bring her here or do you wants us to pick her up?" Wayne answers by saying "I will be happy to drop her off. But before I do,I am gonna stop at the little cafe to order her something to eat. Do you want anything while I am there?" Wayne was such a sweet man. You can see where Eddie gets it from. You smiled and said "Just 2 coffees. I want cream and 3 sugars. Eddie drinks his black." Wayne responds "Alright sweetheart. We will see you two in about 25 minutes. That should give you guys enough time to wake yourselves up." "Okay Wayne. Thanks again. See you guys soon!" You hung up the phone and walked back into the bedroom. Eddie still sleeping. Small snores fill the room. His naked body was half way out of the covers. So his ass was on display. You walked over to his side and smacked his hand.

  That woke him up,he turns onto his back and noticed a slight grin on your face. He snatches your hand and pulls you down on top of him. You giggle,while he starts tickling your sides. "Eddie quit it. You have to get up. Wayne is coming over to drop off Naomi. He's bringing us coffee from that cafe you like. They be here in like 20 minutes. So get your sexy ass up and get dressed. Now,can you please let me go and get ready!" You placed a sweet,gentle kiss on his lips. He lifts his arms off of you and lets you get up. He gets up out of bed. Watching him walk past you,completely naked. You kept eye fucking him. You just couldn't help it. He was a gorgeous man. Eddie notices you staring and said "Like what you see darling?" You smiled and bit down on your lip and said "Oh,I do like what I see. I am so glad that I can see what you are hiding underneath them clothes all the time. How did I ever get so lucky?"

  Eddie puts on some clean boxers and some jeans. He walks over towards you with his bare,tatted chest showing. He was such a sight for sore eyes. Damn he's perfect,in your eyes. He wraps his arms around your waist amd turns you around to face him. He gently pins you up against the wall. One of his hands on the wall behind your head and the other one roaming your bare thighs. He ran his hand up your dress and placed his hand on your warmth and rubs ever so gentle. You moan just a little bit. You were on the verge of cumming,when you were interrupted by a knock on the door. Eddie whispers in your ear "We will finish this later." He kissed your lips and went to go answer the door.

  You hear a sweet little voice say "Daddy,daddy. I missed you so much!" Naomi runs into Eddie's arms. He lifts her up and spins her around. Kisses her on the top of her head. "Where's mommy at?" She looked over to her left and noticed you were standing in the door frame. She got so excited and ran to you. Almost knocked you over. She wraps her tiny arms around your neck "Hi mommy! I missed you so much too!" You wrapped your arms around her and snuggled into her. "I missed you so much too sweetheart." She stares at me and said "Can we do something fun today with daddy and grandpa?" You smiled at her and said "What do you want to do today princess?" She says "I want to watch movies all day and play some fun games. And we can order some pizza."