Chapter 17.

EDDIE'S POV

Now that Y/n is asleep,I am gonna write her something special. Something to let her know how beautiful she really is.

Eddie sits down at the table and starts writing a song for you. Once its finished,he skims through it to make sure there weren't any mistakes. When there wasn't nothing to fix,he says "I hope she likes it." He puts the paper to the side and goes to bed. He can't wait to sing it for you in the morning.

It's finally morning,he gets up 2 hours before you,so he can put the song together. Once he added the music together,he makes you a cup of tea and goes back into the bedroom. He places the cup down on the night stand and said "Baby girl,rise and shine. I have a surprise waiting for you." He kisses your lips and then places a sweet kiss on your belly. You slowly drag yourself out of bed and noticed that Eddie brought you a cup of tea. You took a sip of it. This tea was your favorite. You would have it every morning when you wake up and before you go to bed. You walked to the living room and noticed Eddie was sitting on the recliner with his guitar. You were kind of confused. He did say he had a surprise for you. So you sat down on the couch and took the throw blanket and wrapped yourself in it.

Eddie looks at you and says "Princess,you are the most beautiful woman I know. When I first met you,I knew you were an angel under cover. When you gave me the benefit of the doubt,I fell in love with you even more. You mean the whole world to me. And to show you how beautiful I really think you are,I wrote a song for you. And I am gonna sing for you right now." Eddie adjusts his guitar and starts strumming the cords. Then he starts singing.

Oh,her eyes,her eyes
Make the stars look like they're not shinin'. Her hair,her hair falls perfectly without her tryin'. She's so beautiful and I tell her everyday.
Yeah I know,I know when I compliment her she won't believe me. And it's so,it's so sad to know she don't see what I see. But everytime she asks me "Do I look okay?" I say.

When I see your face,there's not a thing that I would change. 'Cause you're amazing just the way you are. And when you smile,the whole world stops and stares for a while. 'Cause girl you're amazing,just the way you are.

Her lips,her lips. I could kiss them all day if she'd let me. Her laugh,her laugh. She hates it,but I think it so sexy. She is so beautiful and I tell her everyday. Oh you know you know. You know I'd never ask you to change. If perfect's what you're searching for then just stay the same. So don't even bother askin' if you look okay. You know I'll say

When I see your face,there's not a thing that I would change. 'Cause you're amazing. Just the way you are. And when you smile,the whole world stops and stares for a while. Cause girl,you're amazing. Just the way you are.

The way you are
The way you are
Girl,you're amazing
Just the way you are

When I see your face,there's not a thing that I would change. 'Cause girl,you're amazing. Just the way you are. And when you smile,the whole world stops and stares for a while. 'Cause girl,you're amazing. Just the way you are.
  <~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
After Eddie finishes the song,tears fall down your face. Eddie places his guitar down on the floor and walks over to you. He squats down and places his hands on your face and said "That song is for you. It is a reminder to let you how beautiful you are to me. Even with all your flaws. You are my beauty,my angel. The love of my life. You mean so much to me sweetheart. I still can't overcome the fact that you are mine. I will love you forever and ever. I would you tight in my arms and not let you go. So please darling,please remember the true beauty you really are. I am glad you came into my life. You have blinded me with your light. You are my everything." He places a sweet kiss on your lips. Tears still fall down your cheeks. You stare at Eddie with glossy eyes and said "You are amazing. And very inspirational. That song,was absolutely beautiful. Ever since I gave you a chance,I fell in love with you even more. I love you Edward James Munson. I am so happy you are mine and I am yours. I promise that I will stay true about myself. That song has made think that I beautiful no matter how many flaws I have. You have proved in that song,that everything about me is perfect. So thank you Eddie,for that tear jerking song. You truly are amazing as well." You kiss his lips. He stands up and picks you up. You wrap your legs around his waist and your arms around his neck. He brings you back into the bedroom and shuts the door.

He lays you down on the bed and starts taking your shirt off. Exposing your bare breasts,which were getting a little bigger since you're pregnant. He looks at you and admires the beautiful goddess that is in front of him. He traces his fingers around your nipple. He lowers his head down and starts placing kisses on them. Leaving his mark. You start to moan. Eddie starts to kiss down your body,over your pelvic bone. He takes your nightie shorts off and tosses them to the side of the room. He notices that you are already wet. He grins up at you. Once you were completely naked, he starts stripping his clothes off as well.

He climbs on top of you,placing a hard,long kiss on your lips. Your tongues meet each other. They go a mile a minute in each others mouths. Eddie roams his hand down your body and his fingers found your clit. He starts rubbing at a slow and steady pace. You toss your head back. When he realizes that you were enjoying it,he speeds his hand up. You start to moan. You try to be quiet,because Wayne is sleeping. So you cover your mouth. Eddie notices and takes your hand away from your mouth and says "I want to hear every moan coming from that sweet mouth of yours." You stare into his lustful eyes and say "I...I don't want...want to wake...wake up." You couldn't finish your sentence, because the reflief of your orgasm rushed right through you. Electricity runs up and down your spine. You coated Eddie's hand with your juices. He looks at you and noticed that you were a sweating mess.

He wasn't done with you yet. He brings his head between your legs. And wraps his mouth around your sensitive bud. The feeling of going for another orgasm,blows your mind. He twirls his tongue on your clit,making it pulse. He starts off slow,then he picks up the pace. You start moaning. He really wants you to cum again. Your back arches off the bed. Your hands gripped tighter the bedsheets. Your moans,turn into screams. "Oh Eddie! Yes,right there baby. Oh shit,yes. That's it baby. That's the spot. Oh fuck I am about to cum." Once those words slipped through your lips,you hit your release again coating Eddie's face.

He brings his head up away from between your legs and said "Damn sweet girl. Cumming on me twice was so damn hot. Lets go for a third orgasm." You don't know if you can hamdle a third orgasm. But this time,Eddie takes his cock and rams it inside of you. He takes his hand and rubs your clit while he fucks you. You bit down on your lower lip,drawing blood. He keeps pounding you harder and harder. He rubs your clit at a faster pace. You were a moaning and sweating mess. Your hair is sticking to your forehead. You toss your head back. But Eddie wanted you to watch him. He places his hand behind your neck and lifts your head up closer to his. You look deep into his brown lustful eyes and enjoy him fucking you.

Your moans start to get louder. You couldn't hold in your screams. You didn't care if Wayne hears you. You screamed when he railed you harder. Hitting your g-spot. And with him rubbing your clit the way he was,is taking your third orgasm to a whole new level. "FUCK EDDDIIIEEE. OH GOD,YES. FUCK ME HARDER MASTER! OH YES,THAT'S IT. YOU FUCK ME SO DAMN GOOD. DON'T...FUCKING...STOP! OH GOOODDDD YESSSSSSS!" You hit your release. You are sweating from head to toe. The sex was toe curling. Eddie pulls out of you and lays down. His chest is risning up and down. He was breathing rather heavy and so were you. He rocked your world,that's for sure.

You lay on your side and stares into his eyes and said "Fuck baby boy that was...amazing! I have never gone through three orgasms all at once. I am completely drained." Eddie laughs and places a kiss on your sweaty forehead and said "Oh you aren't lying. That was amazing. I don't about you,but I feel like staying in bed with you all day." You smiled at him and said"I totally agree. After what we just did,I think we both deserve a lazy day." He smiles you and wraps his arm around you and rubs the small of your back. This man's touch upon your skin,sent chills throughout your body everytime. You stare at him and he stares at you. Your lips meet. He takes his hand and places it behind your head. Making the kiss intimate. You moaned into the kiss.

You trace your fingers on the tattoo on his chest and said "Eds,I am happy that I met you. You truly do make me the happiest girl alive. Thank you for making me believe that I am beautiful. And that when I gain weight during this pregnancy, that I will be beautiful then. You have made me fall in love more everyday. You are an inspiration to me." Eddie rubs your back and says "You are inspiration to me too. I wouldn't know what I would do if I didn't have you in my life. You light up every room I am in. You are truly an angel. You are heaven sent. God sent you to me to love and to cherish. He knew you were the right one for me." His words brought tears to yours. He was such an amazing boyfriend who truly does care a whole lot for you and that he really will be there for you.

He has so much love,not just for you but for your little bundle of joy. You guys are meant for each other. And you can't wait to see what the rest of your life will look like with him in it.