Chapter 7.

You and Eddie went to school the following day. You saw Chrissy by Eddie's locker. You walk over to her and shoved her out of the way. "What the hell do you want Chrissy? I believe we have nothing to say to you. What you did to Eddie,wasn't called for. You were the one who told me that if he asked me to date him,that I should not reject him. Now you are trying to get him back. What the hell is wrong with you? Now can you please,leave us alone,before I say something that will make you cry."

Eddie walks up behind and wraps his arms around your waist and places kisses on your neck. Chrissy stood there and watched the whole thing. Yeah,there was tears in her eyes,but you didn't give a shit. You turned around with Chrissy still standing behind you. You wrapped your arms around Eddie's neck and aggressively kissed his lips. You pull away from the kiss when you saw Chrissy storm off. You start laughing. Eddie stares at you and says "Damn,baby girl,that was fucking hot." He deepens the kiss. Your tongues going a mile a minute.

You grab his hand and lead him to the nearest bathroom. You place yourself on top of the counter and spread your legs. You weren't wearing any panties. Eddie looks down and notices that your pussy is on display. Eddie licks his lips and lowers himself down. He flicks his tongue on your clit. You toss your head back. He then slides his fingers deep inside of you. Pumping them in and out. Making you moan. You ran your fingers through his hair,holding his head in place. Your orgasm was about to hit. Eddie removes his mouth and finishes with his hand. You squirted on his arm and hand. You let out a breathy moan. You felt so good. You get off the counter and said "Its your turn master!"

You get down to your knees and pull his pants down. His cock is fully erect. Precum dripping from the tip. You traced your tongue along the length of him and then you wrapped your mouth around the tip. You started sucking,hard. Then you lowered your mouth down farther. You bobbed your head up and down. Faster and faster. He is making the most beautiful sound. His guttural moans are turning you on. His hips started bucking up. He puts his hand behind your hand and thrusts his cock deeper into your throat. Making you gag. One Eddie hit his release,you swallowed every bit.

Eddie quickly takes out a condom from his coat pocket. He places it around his still engorged cock. You moaned and bit your lip at the sight. Once the condom was on,he spins you around and bends your over. He lines himself to your entrance and rails your pussy hard. You moaned and screamed. But you quickly covered your mouth,just in case someone hears you. Eddie wraps his hand around your neck and leans forward and places a hickey on your neck. This turns you on even more.

Eddie releases his hand from around your neck and bends you back over to finish what he started. He fucked you harder and harder. You are still covering your mouth. He makes a few more pumps in you and finishes in the condom. He pulls out of you slowly,leaving a trail of fluids to drip down your legs. You were a total mess. He tosses the condom into the trash can and hands you some paper towels to clean you up. Once you were cleaned up,you grabbed the panties you decided to stuff into your purse and quickly put them on. Eddie was watching your every move. And you noticed "Do you like what you see,baby boy?" Eddie walks over to you and wraps you up in his arms and says "Of course I like what I see. I have a fine ass girlfriend who lets me fuck her hard. You are something else,Y/n. So what do you want to do later?"

You place a kiss on his lips and said "I love it when you fuck me hard. I enjoy every bit of it. And as far as me doing anything later,I have nothing planned at all. So master,what do you want to do later?" Eddie gives a devilish grin and says "Maybe we can go back to my place,smoke a little,watch a movie and then have a little fun afterwards. Maybe we can take it up a notch. If you know what I mean!" Eddie winks at you and you playfully punch his arm. You shook your head and said "You are something else Munson. Lucky it for you,I wouldn't mind taking it a little bit rough." Eddie grins at you again. You look at your watch and noticed that Eddie was late for class.