Chapter 8.

You and Eddie have been dating for 6 months now. You two are inseparable. No one can ever pry the two of you away from each other.  Steve had invited you and Eddie to a Halloween party at his house. His parents are gonna be gone for the entire weekend. You begged and begged Eddie to go with you "Please Eddie! I don't want to go alone. There will be drunks there and they might flirt with me or even get a little handsy. So please Eddie,come with me?" You look at him with pouty lips and puppy dog eyes. Eddie couldn't resist the look you were giving him,so he gave in. "Okay,okay. I will go to Steve's stupid party. But if it gets boring,I am leaving." You jumped up into his arms.  He placed his arms under your ass so you wouldn't fall.

   He carries you to his bedroom and plops you down on his bed. He crawls on top of you and starts leaving sweet kisses up and down your neck. Leaving his mark. You start moaning. Eddie slides his hand up your thigh and under your skirt. He pulls your panties to the side and starts finger fucking you. He shoves two of his fingers inside of you. He keeps pulling them in and out of you. He takes his other hand and starts rubbing your clit. You grip onto the sheets. You toss your head back. Eddie makes you stare at him,while you hit your orgasm. You went everywhere. The rush felt so amazing. Eddie removes his hand and licks his fingers clean. You moaned at the sight. You sat up and inched your way closer to Eddie. "Your turn big boy!"

   You slide your hand down Eddie's pants and grabbed his cock and started to stroke it up and down. Eddie was watching you the whole time. He watches your hand go up and down his length. You felt his cock getting tighter. He was gonna cum in your hand. And he did. You took your hand and licked his cum away. He pulls you closer to him and places his lips on top of yours. He still tasted like you and you tasted like him. You both moaned into the kiss. Knowing how you both tasted. You guys pull away from the kiss. You looked at Eddie and said "So what are you gonna dress up as for Steve's Halloween party?" Eddie laughs and says "I'm not dressing up. You can dress up,sweetheart. But as far as I go,I'll just wear my usual clothes." You huffed and sighed. You got off his bed and reajusted your skirt back to the way it was. You walked into the bathroom and shut and locked the door.

   Eddie realized that you were upset when he told you that he wasn't dressing up. You two always do things together,even if its dressing up for some boring ass party. Eddie knocks on the door. You unlock it and let him in. He sits down next to you,since you were sitting on the floor. "Baby girl,I am really sorry for upsetting you. I'll dress up if you want. I just hate seeing you upset and crying. It makes me feel like I am a bad boyfriend." He says to you smiling.  You dry your eyes with the back of your hand and looked at him with a smile on your face. Than you said "You...you would do that...for me?" He wraps you in a hug and says " Of course sweetheart. I would do anything for you. I love you so very much!"

   *Time Skip*

    It was the night of Steve's party. You decided to dress up as Sandy from Grease. And Eddie dressed up as Kirk Hammett from Metallica. He looked so fucking hot. Seeing him all dressed up made you want to fuck him more. You go up behind him and wrap your arms around his waist. "I have to say babe,I think you got Kirk Hammett beat with all the hotness. You are seriously fucking sexy!" You start placing kisses on his neck. He pushes you up against the wall and says "You are a beauty if I say so myself. You make me wanna fuck you,right here and right now." He lifts your leg up and has you wrap it around his waist. He brings his lips to yours. The kiss got very intimate. You run your fingers through his hair. He is such a beautiful man. He tilts your head back and starts leaving kisses and then he starts sucking away at the flesh near your collarbone. Leaving a huge hickey.

   You start moaning. You can feel his erection poking at your leg. Eddie whispers in your ear "Baby,we need to fuck. Like right now." He says while he looks down at his boner. You giggle and said "My master,we have to get going to the party or we will be late." "Who gives a shit if we are late. I have a fucking hard on that needs to be fixed." He says with a mischievous grin. You slid your hand down his pants and started stroking his cock up and down. He moans and says "I need to be inside of you baby. Give me,like 10 minutes,please!" He gives you those eyes like he is serious. So you stripped out of your clothes and laid down on the bed with your legs spread wide open. You look at Eddie and said in your Sandy voice "What are you waiting for...stud?" Eddie quickly takes his clothes off. He crawls on top of you and places his cock inside your entrance. He takes his hands and brings your legs up and spreads them in a v shape. He pounds you so damn hard that your eyes rolled to the back of your head. You gripped tighter to the bed sheets. He looks at you with full lust in his eyes.

    You start to moan "Oh shit! Yes,baby. You...fuck me so damn good. Oh...my...fucking...god! Don't stop! Keep...fucking...going!  Oh yes, EDDDIIIEEE!" He pounds you even harder,bringing pure pleasure throughout your body. Eddie's thrusts have become sloppy. He's about to cum. He grips tighter to your waist and made a few more thrusts into you. You felt his cum drip out of you. You look at Eddie,freaking out. Eddie notices that you are freaking out over something. That's when you looked at him with tears in your eyes "Uhhh,Eddie. You...you didn't wear a condom. And you cummed in me."

  Eddie stares at you,with pure worriedness in his eyes. "Baby girl,I thought...I thought you were on the pill as well?" You place your head between your legs and rocked back and forth. Tears flowing down your face. "Eddie,I am not on the damn pill. I told you that when we first had sex. And you agreed to keep wearing a condom whenever we do it. Now,what are we gonna do if I end up pregnant? We can't raise a baby right now,Eddie. We just can't!" Eddie wraps you up in a hug. You bust out in tears. Eddie pulls away from the hug and says "If you do get pregnant,I will be here for you and the child every step of the way. But,right now lets worry about the Halloween party,that we are 15 minutes late for." You kiss Eddie on his lips and said "You're right. I won't know if I am pregnant until next month. So next time we have sex,please wear a condom. Just in case I ain't pregnant. So lets go to the party and don't get our hopes up. We don't want to worry too much."

    Eddie wraps you in a hug. You both cleaned each other up and got redressed in your costumes. You went to Steve's house and had the time of your life. You and Eddie danced the night away. Smoking and drinking. But something clicked in your head. What if do become pregnant? What will you do? You are too young to be a mother. But you will keep your mind on thinking of the now and not the future. Even though you do want to have children with Eddie.

   The party comes to an end. Everyone has left,except you,Eddie,Steve,Nancy,Robin and Jonathan. You sat down on Eddie's lap and he wraps his arm around your waist. Robin looks at you and Eddie and says "You two look so happy together. You guys are a beautiful couple." You smiled at Robin and said "Thank you Robin,I really appreciate that. Well,it's getting late. Eddie and I should be headed out now. I have to get some sleep. Its been a very long night." Eddie agrees. You both left Steve's house and went to his trailer.

   When you guys got back to the trailer,you took your make up off and got undressed. Eddie watches put on one of his hellfire club tshirts and pair of shorts. "Do you like what you see,master?" You say to him seductively. He walks over to you and says "Oh,I love what I see. You are absoultely gorgeous and stunning. And I still can't overcome the fact that you are all mine." He places a sweet kiss on your lips. He knew you were tired. So he didn't want to push you to do something that you don't want to do. He lifts you up and brings you to the bed. He gently lays you down and covers you up. He crawls in on the other side. He scooches you closer to him. He wraps his arms around your waist. He places kisses on the back of you neck. You start smiling. Eddie then says "Baby girl,I truly love you. You are my life and my world. And if you get pregnant by my mistake of forgetting to put on a condom,then I will be here for you and the baby. But lets cross our fingers and hope and pray that you aren't pregnant."

    You sighed and said "It's whatever Eddie. Lets please not talk about it roght now. I am very tired. So lets get some sleep,okay!" Eddie kisses your neck. You sniggle closer to him. And you both drifted off into a deep sleep. You did love him. But having a kid with him this soon,will be way too much for you.