Chapter 20.

You are now 28 weeks pregnant. You and Eddie had moved into a 2 bedroom apartment,right outside of Hawkins. It was a cute little apartment. It will be big enough for the 3 of you. You and Eddie were decorating your daughter's nursery. It basicaĺly took you both all day to make sure everything was perfect. You were worn out. But you both admired your handy work. Because the nursery turned out absolutely beautiful. You sat down on the rocking chair that was placed in the corner of the room. You were so out of breath. Eddie sits down in front of you and places his hands on your knees and says, "This room came out spectacular. I think we did a fantastic job. Now, all we need to finish it off is our princess. In just 1 month, she will be in our arms. I can't wait to meet her." He places a kiss, your belly.

Eddie rubs your belly and starts talking to his daughter. "Hello, my princess. Mommy and I finished your nursery. We really hope you will like it. It may not be daddy's favorite color or theme,but your mommy insisted on colors that are fit for a beautiful princess. So I have no choice but to go along with it. Can't wait to meet you, pretty girl. You and mommy mean so much to me." As soon as Eddie said that, Naomi kicked like crazy. Eddie watches as your belly moves around. He was very impressed. "Oh gee,with her doing that,I have to pee now. She is using my bladder as a soccer ball." You were struggling to get off the chair,Eddie was just standing there. You look at him and said "Are you just gonna stand there and watch me struggle, or are you gonna help me up? I have a bladder that needs to be relieved. Now help me the hell up." You put your hand out for Eddie to grab. Eddie places his arm around your back, and you hold onto his hand. He helps you up and walks you to the bathroom.

After your bathroom break,you were getting hungry. "Babe,can we order take out. The baby and I are very hungry." Eddie kisses your forehead and says,"What do you two want to eat?" You smiled and said,"I am craving Chinese Food. Chicken fried rice,with sweet and sour pork and kung pao chicken." Eddie stares at you and says,"Baby girl, that is a lot of food." Your smile turns upside down. You looked at Eddie and said, "I am feeding for two,you meany." Eddie walks over to you and wraps you up in a hug."I am sorry, sweetheart. You can order whatever you are craving for." He kisses your lips. He went over to the phone and ordered what you wanted.

Once the food got there,you shared it with Eddie. The food was so good. You ate it all. Eddie smiles at you and says "Wow sweetheart,you and baby girl must've been very hungry." You nodded and rubbed your belly. "Yes,we both were very hungry, and we both thank you for ordering it. It totally hit the spot. Now, all I need is a shower. I feel like a mess." Eddie moves closer towards you and asks,"Is that ALL you want to do? Is it just a shower?" You looked at him confused and said,"Yes,why? I feel disgusting!" Eddie inches closer to you and runs his hand down your back and down towards your ass. You smiled at him and said, "Ohhhh,you want to,ya know! I guess we can before I get in the shower." Eddie gets excited like a child on christmas day. You strip out of your clothes. Eddie watches you and admires every inch of you. You stood in front of the mirror to look at yourself. You were feeling quite disqusted with how this pregnancy is making you look. Eddie notices and walks up behind you and snakes his arms around your waist. He places his hands on your belly and puts kisses on your neck. "I look ugly,Eddie. I am fat. This pregnancy has gotten me to look like a whale and waddle like a duck. How can you date someone like me?"

Eddie looks at you through the mirror and says, "Sweetheart,you are not ugly or fat. You are perfect just the way you are. You are carrying our child,which is a beautiful thing. Pregnancy suits you, darling. Don't ever judge yourself or even put yourself down. You are a amazing baby girl. You are everything that I wanted in a woman. Perfect,strong, and so much more. And you are a fucking goddess,a total angel in disquise. So don't ever say you aren't beautiful,because you are. Do you want our daughter to judge herself when she gets older? Or do you want her to grow up knowing she is perfect in everyway,just like her mother." His words brought tears to your eyes. Eddie turns you around,now you are face to face with him. He takes the strand of hair that was hanging in front of your face and placed it behind your ear. You smile at him.