Chapter 14.

It has been 3 months since your miscarriage. You scheduled an appointment to see if you can still conceive. You went to your appointment with Eddie by your side. You sign in and sit down in the waiting room. 20 minutes go by and they call you in. You take Eddie's hand. Feeling a bit nervous. You are seeing the same doctor you saw the last time. So you felt comfortable.  Doctor Sanchez walks in and hugged the both of you and said "Are you guys wanting to know you're the clear to try for another baby?" You and Eddie both nodded your heads. The doctor scans your belly, to make sure there aren't any kinks or anything wrong. She looks at you and smiles. You and Eddie stare at each other and then back at doctor. "So doc,is she able to carry a baby?" Eddie had asked.

   Doctor Sanchez took your hand and said "You are in the clear. Everything looks great. So if you two still want to try for baby,it would be best you start right away. So good luck and hopefully I will have you as a patient,but with a little one on the way. Hope to hear good news soon." You smile at Eddie and wrapped your arms around him. Eddie looks at the doctor and said "Thank you so much for your help. And hopefully this time a miracle will happen." He kisses you on the lips. The doctor said before she walked out "If you guys start trying today to conceive,you should take a pregnancy test in 2 weeks. It may take about 45 minutes for the sperm to reach the egg. But it will take 2 weeks for a result. So that's why it's best to check in a few weeks."

    You agreed and thanked the doctor again. You got dressed and left your appointment. You and Eddie went straight back to his trailer. His uncle was still home. He sees you and says "Hey darling how are you doing?" You give him a hug and said "Everything is good. Just got back from the doctors. And she said that everything looks great and that Eddie and I can try for a baby asap." You intertwined your fingers with Eddie's.  Wayne looks at the both of you and he noticed Eddie was getting antsy. Wayne shook his head and said "Well it looks like he is getting inpatient. I have to go to the store anyways. You guys go ahead and do what you gotta do." He smirks at the both of you.

  Wayne walks out of the trailer and Eddie brings you to his room. He closes and locks his door. He pushes you down on the bed and crawls on top of you. He brings his lips to yours. He roams his hand down your body,when he gets to your pants,he unbottons them. He gets off you and pulls your pants all the way down,exposing your white panties that are now soaked. He takes them off as well and tosses them on the floor. You help him out by taking your shirt and bra off. You lay naked on his bed. You watch him while he undresses himself. Watching him get naked,made you more moist. You bit down on your lower lip. This man is so beautifully sculpted. His semi chisled chest,the tattoos on his arms and chest. His v-line,the hair line that disappears into his pants. He was all yours. He climbs back top of you. Placing kisses all over your body. Leaving marks. He twirls his tongue around your nipple,sending chills throughout your body. He traces his hand down where you want him most. His thumb found your clit. He starts rubbing circles. You arch your back. He moves his hand and replaces it with his mouth. He dips his tongue inside of you. He then traced it back up to your clit. He slowly twirls his tongue on your clit,sending your body into shock. You were enjoying this moment. No condom needed. This might be the day you guys conceive. You gripped the sheet. You look down and watch him devour you. He looks up at you with just his eyes. He sees passion in your eyes. He knows what he is doing.

  You ran your hand through his hair,holding his head in place. You were on the verge of your sweet release. Once you released,Eddie didn't waste a second. He flips you over onto your hands and knees. He lines his erect cock to your entrance. He places his hands on your hips. He rams his cock hard inside of you. You gripped the sheets underneath you. Eddie slides his hand down your arched back and takes a hold of your hair. He brings you back towards him. He wraps his hand around your throat and whispers in your ear "This will be the night I put a baby inside of you. You are absolutely beautiful sweetheart. You like it when I fuck your lights out. You enjoy everything I do to your body. You take my cock so fucking well." He pounds you harder and harder. He brings his hand down to your clit and starts rubbing as fast as he could. You hit your peak. You tossed your head back onto his chest. Eddie pushes you back on the bed and keeps thrusting inside of you. Feeling him fill you up with his cum made you realize that its actually happening. You definitely will be pregnant after he's done with you.