Chapter 24.🔞

It has been three weeks since Eddie's accident. And he is healing perfectly. Naomi is spending the night at your parents' house,so you and Eddie have the whole apartment to yourselves. You decided to get in the shower before dinner. You wanted to wear something sexy in front of Eddie. So you decided to wear a black silky lingerie one piece,with no panties on. You can't wait to see Eddie's reaction. You got out of the shower and dried off. You put the lingerie on,along with a little makeup and perfume. You put your hair up in a messy bun and walked out of the bedroom. Eddie was sitting on the couch watching tv.

   When he saw you,he couldn't peel his eyes away from you. You walked past him to get to the kitchen. But before you could reach the kitchen,he grabs your hand and pulls you down onto his lap. You start giggling. He looks at you and says, "Baby girl,you look so damn sexy tonight. Are you trying to tease me or something?" You place your arms around his neck, and you whisper while nibbling on his ear."Maybe I am trying to tease you, lover boy. Mommy is getting kinda...horny!" You lower your lips and start placing kisses on his jawline,down to his neck. He tilts his head back so you can have better access. You sucked away at his neck,leaving hickeys. He starts making moans. He keeps sucking away on his neck.

  He runs his hands down your back and cups your ass. He squeezes your ass,and you start moaning. He lifts you up, and you wrap your legs around his waist. He carries you to the bedroom. He lays you down on the bed and crawls on top of you. He lowers his head down and places a hard kiss on your lips. He works his lips up to your ear and says "Baby,you look so fucking sexy in this lingerie. I just want to rip it off of you. I want to fuck you right now." He nibbles your ear and works his tongue down to your neck,leaving his marks. He removes himself from off the bed and starts taking off your lingerie. Once it was off,he tossed it onto the floor. He then takes his clothes off. He crawls back on top of you. "How does mommy want it? Does she want it from the back or the front?" You bit down on your bottom lip because with him talking to you like that,turned you on. You were starting to feel moist between your legs.

  You smiled at him and said, "I want you to bend me over and rail me as hard as you can. I want you to smack my ass as hard as you want. Baby,I need you,I need you...now!" You start groping your breasts in front of him,making him drool. He flips you over onto your hands and knees. Ass up in the air. He rubs your ass,slowly,than he smacks it hard. You start to moan at the stinging sensation. It felt so good. "Mommy likes being smacked,doesn't she? Do you want me to smack you harder sweetheart?" You responded back by saying "Yes,daddy! Smack me harder,I want more." Eddie wasted no time,he smacked your ass a few times before railing his cock inside of you. You moaned from the feeling of him inside of you. He dug his fingers into your hips while he slams into you,harder and harder.

   You breasts bounce with every thrust he does. Eddie slides his hand down your arched back,and grabs a hold of your hair. He brings you back towards him. He wraps his hand around you throat and the other hand slides between your legs and starts rubbing circles along your clit. You tossed your head back onto his chest. He tilts your head back and places a kiss on your lips. He then says "You take me so well baby girl. You like it when I fuck you this hard. You want me to go faster?" All you could do is nodded your head,Eddie stares at you and says "I need words,sweetheart!" You finally let out a breathy moan and then said "Yes,daddy. I want you to fuck me as hard as you can. Pound me til I can't walk for days."

  Eddie gives you a devilish grin and says "As you wish,princess!" He snaps his hips harder against yours. His cock is now deep inside of you. You start screaming at the top of your lungs "OH YES! EDDIE! YOU...YOU FUCK ME SO GOOD! OH FUCK,BABY. I AM...I AM ABOUT TO...!" You words were cut short. You hit your orgasm,hard. Your juices spill out of you and onto the bed. Coating Eddie's cock and your thighs. Eddie moans when he feels your juices flowing out of you. He makes a few more thrusts into you,until he finally hits his orgasm all inside of you. He slowly pulls out of you. You flop down onto the bed. You were drained. Eddie lays down next to you. You roll over onto your side and place your arm around his chest and your leg on top of his. You trace your fingers along his tattoos. In your eyes,he is one hell of a good looking man. He was absolutely sexy in your book.

  You stared up at him and smiled. He lowers his head and places his lips on yours. He runs his hand up and down your back,leaving trails of goosebumps on your skin. You shiver from his touch. "Baby girl,you got goosebumps. Guess daddy knows what he is doing!" He kisses your lips once more. You smile into the kiss. You pull away from the kiss and said "Can we take a quick shower,then get ready for bed?" Eddie runs his hand through your hair and says "Anything for you sweetheart!" He kisses the top of your forehead. You get off the bed before him. And once you got off the bed,your legs gave up and you fell onto the floor with a thud. You can hear Eddie laughing and then you hear him say "I think my job here is done! I totally got you weak in the knees."

  You huffed and puffed at you. You turned your head and looked at him and said "Can you help your wife off the floor,you dumbass!" Eddie gets off the bed,still giggling. He gives you his hand,you take it and pull him down onto the floor as well. "Excuse you! What was that for?" You laughed at him and said "That's what you get for laughing at me. And not helping me up. Now lets stop fooling around and get in the shower." Eddie stands up and helps you off the floor. You both got into the shower and cleaned each other off. Once finished you both changed into something comfy.

   You both got under the cover and cuddled one another. You lay your head on his chest. Listening to the rhythm of his heartbeat. He plays with your hair and kisses the top of your head. "I love you so much baby girl. You and Naomi mean the whole damn world to me. I wouldn't know what to do if I lost you both. And now since you have forgiven me and given me a second chance. I promise you that I will never stoop that low again. And we will try for another baby really soon. Because I regret on what I did to last one. I really can't believe that I was that drunk." He traced the mark that he left on your cheek from him slapping you across the face. A tear rolled down his face. He felt bad for what he did to you. "I love you too baby. Naomi and I both love you. And I am happy that I forgave you too. Naomi and I wouldn't know what to do if we didn't have you in our lives."

  You and Eddie shared a sweet,special kiss. You slowly closed your eyes and drifted off to sleep. Eddie rubs the small of your back. And whispers softly "You are the best thing that ever came into my life. I love you my queen." He places a kiss on top of your head and falls asleep.