Chapter 18.

You are now 20 weeks pregnant. You and Eddie are headed to your appointment. This time,you get to find out the gender. You both were excited. You checked into your appointment and sat down for a few minutes. Until they called you in. Since your belly has gotten bigger,you had a hard time getting up. So Eddie is always at your side helping you out. You both walked into the room that the nurse walked into. She had you lay on the bed and lift your shirt up. Doctor Sanchez walks in and says, "Are you two ready to find out the gender of baby Munson?" You both nodded your heads, yes. The doctor began the scan.

   She scanned your belly. You and Eddie kept staring at the screen. She was pointing out the head,the arms, and the legs. She let you listen to the baby's heartbeat. You had a tear in your eye. This was so surreal. Then, finally, she gets the scan where it needs to be. She ran it around your belly a few times and said "Alright you two,you ready to find out what this little miracle is?" You smiled at Eddie and looked at Doctor Sanchez and said,"We are so ready!" "So you both will be welcoming a healthy,beautiful baby...girl! You are halfway through your pregnancy, sweetheart. Congratulations to both of you."

  She wipes off the jelly that's on your belly. You fix your pants and pull your shirt down. You sit up on the bed,the nurse hands you your ultrasounds of yours and Eddie's daughter. You smiled and cried at the photos. One of the photos had said, "It's a girl" on it. You hand Eddie the photos. And all he could do was cry. He looks at you and says, "She needs a name that is very angelic and means miracle. Technically, she is our miracle baby. So she deserves a beautiful name." You agreed with Eddie. You kept staring into his eyes and said, "What about Naomi Victoria Munson? I had that name on my list before I had the miscarriage with the twins. If you don't like it. We can...." Eddie interrupts you and says,"Naomi Victoria is beautiful. I love the name. Let's see if she likes it." He places his hand on your belly and said,"So princess,do you like the name Naomi Victoria? If you do,give us a little sign." As soon as Eddie asked the question,she kicked. You and Eddie both smiled at each other. "See,she does like the name." You said to Eddie.

   Eddie places a kiss on your lips and says, "That she does." He places his hand back on your stomach and said,"Can't wait to meet you, my princess Naomi. You will be loved and spoiled when you are born. Just a few short months,you will be in our arms. I will do anything for you." He places a tiny kiss on your belly. You looked at him and said "Lets go get some food. My pregnant ass is starving. I am craving a cheese burger meal with a chocolate milkshake. So can we go to McDonald's on the way home. Please!!!!" You give Eddie the puppy dog look and the pouty lip that he couldn't resist. He smiles at you and says, "Anything for you and our princess." He puts his hand on your belly and rubs small circles around it.

   You got to McDonald's and ordered your food. You were super hungry, and so was the baby. Eddie watches you devour your food. He starts to laugh when you take three french fries and dip them into your milkshake. You looked at him and said, "Why are you laughing at me,Eddie?" Your hormones kicked in, and you started to cry. Eddie noticed and said, "Baby girl,I am so sorry for laughing. But I have never seen you dip your fries into an into your milkshake before. I truly am sorry, my love. I didn't mean to offend you." He places his hand on your thigh. You placed your fries back into the bag and put the drink into the cup holder. You moved Eddie's hand off of your thigh. You still felt offended. He was basically judging your cravings. You looked out the window and started crying once again.

   Eddie felt really bad for laughing at you. "What kind of boyfriend am I? I am totally stupid!" He says to himself. He looks over at you,but you weren't paying any attention to him. The drive back to the trailer was in silence. Eddie got out and went to your side of the van and opened the door. He gives you his hand,but this time,you didn't take it. You slowly got out of the van,with your food in hand. You waddled to the door and walked in. Slamming the door behind you. Leaving Eddie standing there,speechless. Wayne was there, and he saw that you were upset. "Sweetheart,why the long face? How did the appointment go? Did you find the gender? And where is Eddie?" You sat down on the couch. And placed your food on the coffee table. You looked at Wayne and said, "The appointment went fine. We are having a girl. And I am upset because Eddie started laughing at me." Wayne looks at you and says,"Why was he laughing at you, darling?" Tears rolled down your face. Wayne pulled you into a hug and said "Its okay, sweetie. You can tell me."