Chapter 10.

You were woken up by the sound of a thunderstorm happening outside. You looked next to you and saw that Eddie was still asleep. In your mind "He looks so adorable when he sleeps." You laid back down and placed your hand on your belly. You still can't believe that you are pregnant with Eddie's child. Yeah,you were a little scared but you will eventually have to get use to it.

   You felt eyes staring at you. You looked to your left and saw that Eddie was awake. He placed his hand on your belly as well. He brings his head down towards your belly and places sweet kisses upon it. You run your fingers through his hair. You smile down at him and he smiles back at you. He brings himself up to your face and places a kiss on your lips. He then runs his hand down your body and slips it into your panties. He starts playing with your clit. You start to moan. He smiles at you. You look deep into his brown eyes and said "Just make me cum already!" He wastes no time. He lowers himself in between your legs and spreads them apart. He places tiny kisses on your inner thighs. The he moves your panties to the side and places kisses on your warmth. He slides his tongue along your slit,then dipping it inside of you.

   Your body was feeling so good. He brings his tongue and brings it up to your clit. He sucks and licks it. Sending electricity through your spine. You grip the sheets and arched your back. You watch as he move from side to side. He places two of his fingers inside of you. Hitting your g-spot. You moan louder. This felt so good. Once you hit your orgasm,Eddie quickly flips you onto your hands and knees. He takes his cock out of his boxers and shoves it inside of you. He takes his hand and places it on the back of your neck. He pushes your face into the pillow. Now your moans are muffled. You start to say something,but Eddie can't hear you. "What's that sweetheart? You want me to pound you even harder?" You nod your head. "I need answers princess!" Eddie says while he takes his hand away from the back of your neck. So you said while taking deep breaths "Yes,yes master. I want you to go faster. Just because I am pregnant doesn't mean take it easy on me. Fuck me with all your might,big boy!"

   Your words sent chills through Eddie's body. He places both hands on your hips and fucks you harder. You toss you head back and moan some more. Morning sex was always so good. Because his erection was hard as a damn rock. And it felt so fucking good when he penetrated you. Eddie finishes off inside of you. No need for a condom, because you were already pregnant. Eddie pulls out of you and lays down on the bed. You roll over onto your left side and wrapped your arm around his waist. You smile up at him and said "That was the best morning sex I could ever ask for. And we don't have to use protection,because my ass is already pregnant." Eddie stares at you and says "That was amazing baby girl. Speaking of pregnancy, we need to schedule you an appointment with a doctor to see how far along you are,when your due date is." You agreed with Eddie. You quickly gave him a kiss and got up. Walked around the room,still naked.

   Eddie's eyes keep following your every move. You knew he was totally obsessed with you. He comes up behind you,he is still naked as well and wraps his arms around your waist. Placing his hands on your belly. He looks into the mirror and says "You are truly stunning my love. I wonder what you would look like when your belly gets bigger." You rub the back of Eddie's hands and said to him while looking at the mirror "I am gonna gain weight. My boobs will get bigger and so will my ass. My feet will get swollen. And I am gonna be waddling around like a goddamn duck. And I am gonna look like a fricking beached whale." Eddie spins you around and says "You will not look like a beached whale. You will look gorgeous. You will probably shine brighter than any diamond out there. Yeah,you will gain a few pounds here and there. But I am not gonna stop loving you or even stop looking at you like I do now. You and our little rockstar will always be number one in my eyes." You smile at his comment. He truly is one of a kind.