Chapter 28

Again, Zee was the first to go to sleep, followed by Tristan, leaving her restless wanting to stay up all night and read a book. She decided reading her grandmother's journals was better than any book.

Dear Diary,

I am now Mrs. Daniels. I'm married! I'm a wife! Gregory is my husband. It was like a dream come true. So many years of hoping and wishing and now I have what I wanted.

Married to the man I love.

I can hardly believe it. I keep pinching myself. Wasn't a big wedding, but Gregory looked so handsome in his uniform and all my sisters and brother were at the wedding as well. We took lots of pictures, ate lots of food and had a nice big cake.

One thing I was not nervous about because we already were doing it, was our first night as husband and wife. I did not expect it to be any different. The only thing now is we can have sex without worry of me getting pregnant. I want to have a baby as soon as possible. Why wait?

Okay, maybe I have college and Gregory is finishing his last tour in the army, but if it happens it happens.

Even after all the times we made love, Gregory still gives me chills. How lucky am I to have a man who knows what he is doing and satisfies me in so many ways? For the rest of my life, I will love this man.

Signed,

Mrs. Daniels

Once she knew Zee was sound asleep, she tiptoed through her bathroom to go into Tristan's dark room and climb into his bed.

"I was waiting on you," he said, holding the covers for her as she slipped into the bed.

"Missing me?" She moved close to his bare chest, warming her body up.

"Yes." He planted a kiss on her lips. "If Zee walks in and catches you in bed with me-"

"Why would she ever do that?"

"She could."

"You want me to leave?" They were talking in hushed tones, but she already knew the sound did not carry from room to room. The only time you could hear what was going on from room to room was if the door was open or they were yelling.

"No, stay." He wrapped an arm around her. She would not remind him he did not like to cuddle. "Don't keep me up all night. I like to wake up early and get my workout in early."

"Okay." She kissed him on the chest. "But can we make out a little?"

No words were needed as he began kissing her and soon she felt his arousal between them. She remained closely next to him, feeling him and wanting more of it. She caressed down his chest. His body felt so good to her. He was like a hard statue of perfection.

He felt his hand cup her butt, firmly, not too hard. Still, his kisses could make her forget who she was, where she was, and what she was doing. She wanted to go all the way with him, right here and right now. Her hand slid down his chest, caressing his rippled abs and the little hairs there. Slowly she went for the prize, her hand sliding inside his pajama bottoms.

Tristan quickly grabbed her hand to stop her.

"Stop!" he hissed at her.

"I just want to touch you. Please!"

"No." He held her arm back, away from his body.

"It's not sex, it's just touching."

"That leads to other things."

"I can control myself, can you?"

"No." He moved away from her. "We're not having sex with your sister right down the hall."