Chapter 31

Zee was around more than normal now that she had broken up with her girlfriend. All week long she would come home after her classes, mope around the house in a foul mood, or hang with them while they watched television. That meant during the day they had to make their time together mean something.

That also meant a lot of sneaking around, sneaking in kisses and touches. All she wanted to do was stay cuddled in his arms all day and lay naked in bed with him. That is what nights were for.

"Can we just stay in bed all day," she said to him when they woke up one morning and she checked that Zee was gone.

Why was this boy so good-looking in the morning? His smile, those sparkling straight, white teeth. That muscled bare chest. She wanted to jump on top of him and let him do whatever to her.

"Go brush your teeth. Morning breath kicking." He held her at arm's length from him.

She gave him a hard push, but it was true, so she slipped out of the bed and went off to her bathroom to grab her toothbrush. As soon as she readied her toothbrush with toothpaste, Tristan came into the bathroom behind her.

"Turn your head, I have to pee."

"What?" She stopped to watch him with her toothbrush in her mouth. "I've already seen you--"

"Aye, just turn your head."

She did as she was told, no peeking at him. Let him have his moment while she finished brushing her teeth. He finished and flushed and then came to wash his hands. He got the water super hot and used a lot of soap. She giggled at him.

"Are you a germaphobe?"

"No? Because I clean my hands after I piss?"

"No, just...you keep things very clean and tidy."

"What's wrong with that?" He dried his hands on one of the towels he hung in her bathroom. Then he grabbed his toothpaste and toothbrush to brush his teeth.

She looked like a little munchkin next to his tall frame. She imagined that tall frame over her, doing all the things.

She didn't realize she'd stopped brushing her teeth and was gawking at him until he stopped and looked at her.

"What?"

"Nothing."

She quickly rinsed her toothbrush and then rinsed her mouth. She rushed over to get back in his bed and hoped he was going to come with her instead of going to work out.

Once he finished, he flossed as well, rinsed, and then came over to her, standing over the bed.

"Well? Are you going to come in here and teach me?" She pulled off her shirt and tossed it on the floor, having nothing but panties, no bra.

He licked his lips at her, then rubbed a thumb across his bottom lip. Finally, he got in the bed with her, pulled the covers over them, and pulled her into a kiss. They kissed for what seemed like an eternity, and her body pressed against his while he held her by the waist. She felt his erection and rubbed her body against it.

He pulled her away from him.

"You're going to wear a brother down, huh?"

"That's the plan." She moved back close to him to kiss him again. "You're hot. You make me hot."

He stared into her eyes. "First off, I have to ask, is it okay if I touch you, in all the right places?"

"Yes!"

His eyes glazed over her body, from her breasts, down to her panties. Then he looked back up at her face.

"Lesson one, finding your spot." He let his hand rub her belly. "If I do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable, stop me okay."