Chapter One Hundred and Two

"Do you want to get married?"

        It was the next morning, and Grayson and I were blissfully lying in bed together. I hadn't really felt like getting up and either making breakfast or eating leftover pizza, so we'd decided to stay in and cuddle for a couple of hours. So now he had me lying on his chest as he ran his fingers through my hair. I was totally relaxed, practically melting into him further by the minute.

        "I don't know, do you want to get married?" Grayson murmured.

        "Yes," I said simply. "I want to get married. Again. We can move in together and get married and all sorts of wonderful things."

        "Those do sound like wonderful things," he agreed.

        "So will you marry me?" I asked hopefully.

        Grayson gave me that magnificent smile. "Are you proposing to me while we cuddle?"

        "I mean, I'm pretty sure Clay used it and it worked," I pointed out with a laugh.

        He snorted. "As if Kylie would say no."

        "I haven't heard a yes from you, goofball," I teased.

        He pecked my lips. "Of course I'll marry you, Jackie. I plan on marrying you until the end of time, until it sticks."

        I giggled and dropped my head, closing my eyes. "I missed you so much."

        "I know, Jacks," he said seriously. "I missed you too."

        I nestled in, opening my eyes and looking up at his adorable smile. "Where do you want to live?"

        "With you," Grayson said, his grin getting bigger.

        I rolled my eyes, adoring his flirting. "I mean, what country?"

        "The best one," he retorted, making me snort.

        "Okay, I will move to Canada and experience the wonders of the developed world," I said sarcastically.

        He laughed and said, "In all seriousness, it's entirely up to you. I can live wherever. In fact, if you really want, we could live anywhere in the world. Pick someplace and we can buy a house there. Or we can stay in North America."

       I considered, but the choice felt so obvious I could make it while lying in bed and it only took five seconds. "I want to live near Toronto," I said, snuggling deeper into his embrace. "Not necessarily your penthouse, but at least around there. It's nice. I can probably be a nurse there pretty easily."

        "Then we'll be close to Clay and Kylie when they move," he agreed.

        I was surprised. "They told you they're moving?" I asked, feeling betrayed by my best friend.

        With some reluctance, Grayson said, "Clay told me he wants to move there. Kylie's on board too, but she's still working out what she wants to do with her life first."

        "Right." Kylie had wanted to go to school, but had never been able to afford it. Not to mention with the possibility of a baby coming soon, she really had to have things lined up before moving to another country.

        "So we'll move to Toronto and have our own little house and our lucky little niece or nephew will visit us a lot," I sighed happily.

        "We'll be the cool aunt and uncle," Grayson said. "Take them on fun trips, buy them fast food they shouldn't eat, sleepovers, that sort of stuff."