Chapter : 1

shanvi's pov:

Get up early, you will be late for college, mummy said

Just 5 minutes mumma...I feel like very sleepy.

You know guys The family considers me Kumbhakaran's sister because I always fall asleep and wake up half an hour later.😝

Because I do not sleep well due to overthinking at night and wake up many times during the night.

In a relationship I'm the one who gives more time, Care and love.

That's why I can't sleep, so the family doesn't know about this.

Days passed I'm worrying about my studies and relationship.

My close friends often help me get out of this relationship.

But I'm pretty emotional in nature that's why I just can't get out of this relationship.

This is complicated for me but I believe in god.

Everything will be fine.
After a few days there is a big function in the family.

My bf will also come because he is relative of my aunt's side.

But nowadays I have no much love feelings for him anymore Because of his behavior and less conversation.

Now I have to move on to my relationship. So I want to break up with him.

It's pretty hard for me but I have no other options..my family is very strict if they come to know about my relationship then Not ok at all for me.

After few days a big function will come and that is yagnopavit function Because I'm come from brahmin family.

I want to buy some jewelry,clothes and many things.

While I was still thinking about this, my father came and said with smile that whatever new clothes and jewelry my daughter wants to buy, she should bring them to the market.

Then he gave me five thousand rupees.
And I immediately hug him and said in loudly "Thank you, thank you, thank you my dear coolest pappa.

Then papa chuckled and put his hand on my head and said: "yes shanu, ye sirf tumhare liye hai, mummy ko mat batana, varna vo kahegi ki kyu itne sare diye, itni koi jaroorat nahi hai mahenga kharidne ki."

[Yes,Shanu, this is only for you, ok don't tell mummy, otherwise she will say why so many did you give, there is no need to buy so expensive.]

Then I chuckled and said: "okay, my dear papa, Once again thank you!"

Papa again asked: How is your study going?

I said: it's good papa, no worries I will work hard to get good results.

Then papa smiled and nodded and he went.

First I should get ready otherwise I'll late for my college.

Then I'll go to my mummy and will ask about shopping.

After half an hour,

So I go to my mummy and tell her that I would like to buy new clothes and jewelry.

Mummy said: okay I'll come with you. I also want to buy a new saree for function.

And shaanu, chachi ko puch lo ki use bhi shopping karni ho to sath me chalenge to maja bhi ayega.

[Ask your aunt if she also wants to go shopping, it will be fun if we go together.]

I said: "okay mumma!!"

I went to aunty and asked aunty we are going to go shopping in the evening so will you come with us?

Trupti aunty said: yes of course bachha,  I'll come with dhara. I will ask her when she comes from school.

Okay aunty, then I went for my college after 20 minutes I reached college and suddenly someone slapped on my back, then I said, f*** who is...?

Archi said while laughing "ohhh, meri jaan me hu tumhari pyaari dost."

I said: but aisa kon karta hai be, dar hi gayi agar koi aur hota na to pit gaya hota, but ye to tu hi hai archuu so yes tu jyada pitegi mere hatho se.

[Who does such a thing idiot, i hot scared , if it was anyone else then he or she would have been beaten, but it is only you, Archu, so yes, you will get beaten more by my hands.]

Then I immediately slapped on her back.

Then she said: "oouchh..ouuchhh uiiii maaa, bs kar shanvi rulayegi kya ab🙄"

I said: Shouldn't you think before you kill me? Then I gave big smile to her. (In sarcastic way)

She said: "okay baba, now I have some good news, do you want to listen??"

I said: me na kahungi fir bhi tu to bolegi hi na fir kyu puch rahi hai, bata.

[I will say "NO", yet you will speak, then why are you asking, tell me.]

She looked at me in shocking expression and said thik hai , bata rahi hu, vo tuje yaad hai karan humara senior jo pahele tujpe line marta ta, but tu hai ki use koi bhaav hi nahi de rahi thi.

[Okay, I am telling you, you remember Karan, our senior, who want to relationship with you earlier, but you were not giving him any emotion.]

Aaj usne sab ke samne pooja ko propose kiya.

[Today he proposed Pooja in front of everyone.]

I said: I already know that he was going to propose to Pooja. Because pooja already talked with me about this.

Then my dear friend looked at me in shocking expression and said, awwww fir tune muje kyu nahi bataya?

I said: fir tu ye moment miss kar deti na. Aur muje aise excited hoke na batati.

She said: ha ha ha thik hai meri maa, vaise muje tu ye bata ki, "how is going your relationship with shivam?"

Do you know, I don't like him a little bit because he always makes you sad and cry. Please shaanu understand, he is not good for you.

You are deserves so much happiness,  love , care, respect and support who he never gave you.

I don't say it just because I am your friend, but really you deserve a very good boy who give you everything.

I'm always with you shaanu, if shivam hurts you now then he'll beat , and vo uspe gussa karne vaali aur tamache marne vali aur koi nahi me hi hogi.

Then I hugged her tightly and said "Thank you archi! For your concern for me."

She said: thank you... thank you kya paraya kar diya na muje ek hi minute me. Then she make her face in dramatic way.

I again hugged her and said, "tu to jaan hai is shanvi ki, tuje paraya kar diya to usko kon tamache marenge??"

Then we both laughed and went for the class.

_________________☆☆☆__________________

So guys,  this chapter is ended I hope you liked it.

Keep supporting me through your comments, votes and share .

Have a great day!!

Bye, take care!!😊