chapter : 18

Abhishek's pov:

When I was so close to Shanvi, I felt the urge to confess that I have loved you very much for many years.

When I whispered in her ear 'Shanvi,' she slowly opened her eyes, and both of us started looking at each other in the mirror, and our gazes met.

Then I grabbed her shoulder and turned her towards me, and both of us started looking into each other's eyes.

We were very close, and that's when my heartbeat became very fast.

I said in my mind, "ohhhh God!! Her eyes." Then my gaze went to her lips.

Our breaths were mingling with each other, and her heartbeat was also increasing, and I could feel it.

Then I placed my hand on her cheek, and she closed her eyes. After that, sweet smile came on my lips.

I slowly said, "shanvi please open your eyes."

She opened her eyes and we looked in each other's eyes.

Then her mother's call came on her phone, and both of us quickly moved away, and my heartbeats had increased so much that I couldn't control them.

After talking to her mom for a while, she hung up the phone and told me,"chalein?"

I hesitantly nodded and then she locked house.

Then we went towards the bike, and I sat on the bike, and she started looking at me and I said,"kya hua?"

She said: umm I don't know how to sit, and I'm afraid that if I fall...

I giggled and said, Don't worry You can sit comfortably; you won't fall.

She frowned and said, "aap mujpe has rahe ho, nahi aana mujko aapke sath. Aap akele hi chale jaye."

I quickly said: no no no, me mazak kar raha tha aur muje aapke bina kahi nahi jana thik hai.

Then she looked at me then I realized what I said.

I..I.. mean please trust me, "main hoo na! Aap ko kuch nahi hone dunga."

She nodded and then She grabbed my shoulder and slowly sat on the bike.

I thought, "hayeee me ye sapna to nahi dekh raha hu na aisa lag raha hai ki me jo soch raha tha itne saalo se vo sach ho  raha hai."

I was lost in my thoughts, and that's when Shanvi gently tapped my shoulder and said, "Abhishek....abhishek..Where have you lost?"

I was startled and quickly said, 'No, nowhere!'

She said: jii, to chalain varna late ho jayenge.

I nodded and then I said: shanvi, Where we are going is quite far; it will take nearly half an hour.

Shanvi: hmm, aur abhishek baarish aane vali ho aisa lag raha hai isliye hume jaldi pahochna hoga.

I nodded Then we went, and we had covered only half the distance when it started raining.

I quickly parked the bike in a corner, and both of us got off and stood under a tree.

We had already gotten a little wet, and when I looked at Shanvi, she was using the corner of her saree to wipe her face.

I continously looked at her. When her attention turned towards me, she gestured and asked, 'What?'

I nodded no and then u turned my face other side and tried to control my emotions.

I was looking in the other direction when Shanvi came closer to me and said, "aap jyada bhig gaye ho abhishek, aapko thand lag jayegi."

Then she started wiping my face and hair with the corner of her saree, and I was continuously watching her.