Chapter : 30

10k special, hurreyyyy!! 🥳🥳Thank you so much guys and sorry too for late update.🥺💗

Author's pov:

Oopss! "I'm sorry, Shanvi. I just came to see if you're sleeping, I mean if you're resting or not."- Abhishek hesitantly said

Shanvi said irritably- "ab pata chal gaya na ki me rest kar rahi thi aur nahi chalo ab jao mere room se aur aage se knock kiye bina aaye na to...to...

["Now you know that I was resting, so don't come into my room without knocking from now on, otherwise...otherwise.."]

Abhishek controlled his smile and thought, "gusse me itni pyaari lag rahi hai bilkul jangli billi jaisi".

["In anger, she looks so adorable, just like a wild cat."]

Then Abhishek said, 'hmmm, to... to kya?', "Bolo ms. Pattar pattar."

['Hmmm, so..so what?', "say Ms.pattar pattar."]

"Ughhhh!" First of all I'm not Ms. Pattar pattar. Okayy? And I was saying that if you enter my room without knocking, I will punch you. Bilkul aise hi. (Like that)

(Then Shanvi takes action by punching)

"Abhishek suddenly started laughing and, while laughing, said, 'hahahah, uffff, hahahaa', you you....."

Then Abhishek burst into laughter again, holding his stomach while laughing.

Shanvi, again in anger, said, "aapko Kis baat par itni hasi aa rahi hai Mr. Joshi? 'Kya aap pagal ho gaye ho?' "

[Shanvi, again in anger, said, "What's making you laugh so much, Mr. Joshi? Have you gone mad?"]

Then Abhishek came close to Shanvi, looked into her eyes, and softly said,"pagal to me saade chaar saal se ho gaya hu 'Ms.sharma' "

["I've been crazy for the past four years, Ms. Sharma."]

Hearing this, and with Abhishek being so close, she started feeling something different. Then, she softly said, "jii, jii aap.. aap..muje.."

Abhishek's gaze fell on Shanvi's rosy lips, and looking at her lips, he said, "Hmmm, I..."

Shanvi couldn't meet Abhishek's eyes; she got lost in her thoughts, wondering why she forgets what to say when he gets close to her.

Just then, she heard someone approaching, and Shanvi got scared, worrying about what others might think if they saw them. So, she told Abhishek, "jiii koi aa raha hai, aap mujse dur hatiye."

[Jii someone is coming, Please move away from me."]

But Abhishek was so engrossed in looking at Shanvi that he neither heard anyone approaching nor what Shanvi just said.

Abhishek someone is... -Shanvi was about to speak when...

Shanvi's mom, reaching the door, said, "Shanvi, bachha___"

Upon hearing her mom's voice, Shanvi got scared, and in fear, she widened her eyes.

Terrified, Shanvi gave Abhishek a strong push, causing him to fall to the ground.

Abhishek held his lower back and said, "Ouch."

Poor Abhishek was so engrossed in looking at his Shanvi that he had no clue about what was happening around him.

As soon as Shanvi's mom entered her room and began to say something to Shanvi, her gaze went towards Abhishek, who was still on the floor.

Shanvi's mom quickly came to Abhishek and said, "beta, you didn't get hurt, did you? By the way, how did you fall?"