Chapter :12

Abhishek's pov:

So finally door bell rang and I was eagerly waiting for her.

Then her cousin sister dhara stood up and open the door and after that listened....

she was singing something and what was that.....mummmmaaaaa I brought the thinggggg...your pyaariii daughterrr brought the thingggssss...

After  that she was looking at everyone and we were looking at her in surprised.

Because we didn't knew her entry will be some unique type.

Especially I didn't expect this..but I'm so happpyyyyy to see her..she is soo beautiful.

Her long open hair, fair skin tone, her black eyes with some kajal, pink long sleevless kurti, long and simple earrings. (Ayeeee hayeee yaha me pighal gaya☺️)

I couldn't take my eyes off of her..

How can someone look so beautiful.

So finally I saw her properly first time ,otherwise
in her photos I would only see her eyes or lips and that's it.

Then she went for the kitchen and after a while she came with a lot snacks.

A few strands of her hair came close to her eyes that time I really wanted to tuck back her hair.

But unfortunately I couldn't.

Then she sat on the chair and As she was moving her phone towards my face, I was watching her so she hesitated and dropped the phone.

Then I smiled and she also gave me cute smile then I said in my mind, "Hayeee yaha pe me pighal gya."

I continously looked at her because I met her after four and half years.

Papa slowly said, "mere bete ye teri hi hai but abhi ghurna bandh kro."

I shocked and chuckled in embarrassment and turned my face.

Then they all talked for a while.

Then dadaji said: vaise aap bhi function me aa rahe ho na?

[Then dadaji said: By the way, you are also coming to the function, right?]

I was surprised, and muttered: what?? Which function?? And I don't know.

Mummy said: yess, The boy who is married to our daughter is named Rahul.So they are going to attend  yagnopavit function so they also invited us.

And my daughter nisha said that this will be very huge function and whole brahmin cast is invited.

Dadi nodded and said, yess it's true and where does your daughter live?

Papa said: my daughter lives in baroda and our family also lives in baroda.

Then dadaji said to me: beta abhishek, do you know that your grandfather and i were a very close friend but for some reason we lost our contact then before 1 week I came to know that your father and you are all staying in London.

I smiled and nodded then I said: yess dadaji, when I talked to dadaji, he talked a lot about you.

Then I said in my mind, "ohhh matlb jab mere dadaji sabhi baat share kar rahe the ki uska purana ek khass friend hai uss se baat hui hai so vo aur koi nahi par shanvi ke dadaji hai!!

( Then I said in my mind, "ohhh Meaning, when my grandfather was sharing everything that he has an old special friend, he has talked to him, so he is none other than Shanvi's grandfather!! )