chapter : 20

Abhishek's pov:

After talking with everyone for a while, we cousins  went somewhere else and all sat together.

A little while later, Jhanvi and Dax started teasing Shanvi, and when suddenly Jhanvi asked Shanvi, 'Which blush are you applying?'

Initially, I didn't understand, but then I looked at Shanvi, and then I realized that they were all teasing her because her entire face was red.

And then I started thinking about everything when we were coming, and it was raining heavily, and there was no one on the road, and when Shanvi was in my arms, kissing her eyes made me feel like it was a sweet dream, some kind of a special sensation.

Then I thought to myself that "obviously abhishek it must be a special feeling because I have been deeply in love with Shanvi for so many years."

Then I blushed while thinking. Then, Arjun nudged his elbow on mine elbow  and said, 'Where did you get lost, my friend, and why are you smiling alone like this?' He then told everyone to look, not only at Shanvi but also at Abhishek, whose face had turned as red as a tomato.'

Then I stammered and said, "no, no, it's nothing like that; my face must have turned red due to the heat."

Dax: hahahah seriously bhai, It has rained so heavily, and the weather has become so cold, yet you say you feel hot. Honestly, it seems like you're not good at lying; your eyes reveal something else.

Then Dax gave me mischievous smile.

Well, I understood that Dax was teasing me, so I also controlled my smile.

I said in my mind: vahh Abhishek, meri shanvi ke cousin bhi kitne achhe hai. abhi me ye sabko mila use sirf 3 din hue phir bhi sab kuch samaj jate hai. Kash meri shnavi bhi samaj jaye.

[I said in my mind: wow abhishek, Shanvi's cousins are very nice. I met them just three days ago, and yet, they understand everything. I wish Shanvi could understand too.]

Dax came to me and slowly said: Think about my sister later, for now, talk to everyone here.

I shocked and dax giggled. I said to dax: "There's nothing like that; I'm just..."

Then Dax comfortably settled into the nearby chair, yawned, and said, i know i know, "you know, you won't get anything from me secretly, brother, because I'm so close to Shanvi, and we both, as siblings, know everything about each other."

"Vo bhale hi mere mamaji ki beti ho par  me usse sagi bahen jaisa hi manta hu."

["Even though she's my cousin, I consider her like a real sister."]

I smiled and nodded Then we started talking for a while, and in between, I noticed Shanvi. I don't know why, but she seemed upset and kept looking at her phone.

"I thought to myself, 'Why does Shanvi seem sad?' Should I ask her what happened?"

Then suddenly, a boy came and held Shanvi's hand, saying, 'I've been calling you to meet me in that corner for a while now.'

Shanvi angrily said "leave my hand shivam! It's hurting."

"I was telling you earlier, you should have come then. And yes, now you've started ignoring my messages too, that's good, Shanvi." Shivam said this in anger.

"Tears welled up in Shanvi's eyes, and she said, 'Please, Shivam, let go of my hand first; it's hurting a lot. And don't do this in front of everyone; our family is here too. What will happen when they find out about us?'"