Chapter : 31

Soooo!! Helloooo my munchkins😁

Yes yes yes I know I'm inactive on wattpad and also on Ig. I apologize for being inactive for so many days:(

Kya aap apni pyaari author ko maaf krke is chapter ko dher saara pyaar dijiye.😊😗

So chaleeee, apni khurshi ki peti bandh lijiye, aur abhishek aur shanvi ki aage ki kahaani ko dhyaan se padhiye😁💗

Author's pov:

People were chatting away, and here our Abhishek was cutting watermelon for his Shanvi.

A little while later, Abhishek went to Shanvi's room with a plate full of watermelon, sat beside her, and placed the plate in front of her.

"Shanvi looked at the plate and said, 'I can't eat so much, and didn't I tell you I don't want anything to eat? Why don't you understand?' And you've really made me feel like a wild cat, thinking I can eat all this watermelon."

"Abhishek replied, 'First of all, madam, please be quiet and eat. Then, you can argue as much as you want.'"

"Shanvi glanced sideways at Abhishek with narrowed eyes, then turned her face away."

"In his mind, Abhishek thought, 'Looks like I'll have to feed her myself, or she'll stick to her stubbornness.'"

"Peacefully eat something, otherwise you won't like it if I use my feeding trick on you right now."

Then Shanvi looked at Abhishek with a sideways glance.

"Then, Abhishek picked up a fork , took a piece of watermelon, and held it in front of Shanvi's mouth, but Shanvi didn't open her mouth."

"Uhhhmmm, uhmmmm, hello! Ohh miss?"–– Abhishek said

"Kyaa hai?"— shanvi annoyingly said

"WATERMELON"— "Abhishek, showing his teeth, said_"

"Shanvi, pouting, said- "ek to pahele aap apni jo batisi dikha rahe ho na vo dikahna bandh kijiye. Muje achhe se pata hai ki aap muje chida rahe ho."

["First of all, stop showing off your teeth. I know very well that you're teasing me."]

Abhishek be like- 'okayy mam!!'

"Then Shanvi quietly started eating the watermelon, and after eating a few pieces, she said, 'That's enough, I'm full now.' But Abhishek interrupted and said, 'No, you have to finish these, look, there are still many pieces left. Come on, eat.'"

"Shanvi was about to say something, But...." when Abhishek put another piece into her mouth.

Just then, all the cousins gathered around Shanvi. Dax asked, "How are you doing now, my sister? No pain, right?"

Shanvi gave a slight smile and shook her head in response. They all sat with Shanvi and started chatting for a while. In between, Shubh was cracking too many lame jokes just to see Shanvi smile.

Just then, someone called Abhishek's phone, and he excused himself to take the call.

Shanvi wondered what could be so important on his phone that he couldn't talk in front of everyone. But why should she bother? Why am I even thinking about it, it's his business.