Chapter : 8

Abhishek's pov:

Next morning,

I said while yawning, good morning everyone!!

Mumma said: good morning beta.

Then I came to dining table and sat on the chair, didi came and looked at ne continously.

I said: WHAT??

She said: kitne baje hai dekho pahele 12 baje koi breakfast karne bethta hai kya.

I said: haan to kya?? I told you papa, iski shadi karvado, phir bhale hi mere jiju ka dimag khaye.

Didi irritated and said: ugggghhh, every time you wanted to fight with me.

I said: you started first, so it was your fault.

Mumma said: ohh god! Dono chup ho jao, aur ha nishu kya hai abhi uski exam khatam hui na fir vo aaj late hi uthega, mere bachhe ko ab kuch mat kahena.

[Mumma said: Both of you shut up, and yes Nishu, what is it, his exam is over now, that's why he wake up late today, don't say anything to my child now.]

Nishu di opened her mouth and said: Awwww, wow mumma You have always supported him.

I chuckled and said: because I'm mummy's boy.

Di said: okay so I'm papa's princess, then she hugged papa.

Papa said: yes you are and I'm always support you.

After a while we all sat down and had lunch.

Then everyone rested for a while in the afternoon while I played games on my phone.

Papa's phone was on the nearby table and when I saw I remember that I liked her post mistakenly.

I muttered: ohhh god, I took phone and going to removed like.

Then I opened facebook amd opened Raj uncle's profile.

Ummm, where is this photo. When I was going to search that photo, I saw many photos of her.

 When I was going to search that photo, I saw many photos of her

I saw many photos of her and a small smile came upon my lips.

I opened a photo and saw very beautiful girl with long black hair, fair skin tone and a very beautiful girl like a flower and eyes with kajal.

But again I couldn't see her properly because Her photo showed only half of her face.

Ummm, I don't know why but I wanted to know about her. But how??

After I kept looking at her for sometime and I searched her all photos but there were only few photos.

I muttered: is she using Facebook aur any social media, I think now I should make my ID than I'll definitely start searching about her.