Chapter : 3

So, here I'm updated abhishek's pov, because I will talk about four and a half years ago.

That's why there is 7 to 8 chapter about Abhishek that how abhishek knows shanvi will be discussed in this 7 to 8 chapters.

So stay tuned.
__________________☆☆☆________________

Abhishek's pov

My father got promotion in his office when I was in fifth standard, so he reached a very high post in London.

I was very happy for papa(father) but Dad said that we are all shifting to London now so the flight is after twenty days.

I said in loud: "WHAT???"

mummy asked: what happened?? Are you not happy?

Papa also said: yess, bachha you don't want to go London??

I said: papa, I'm happy for you but I don't want to leave my friends and dadaji,dadi, chacha, chachi and sagar.

We will alone there and My friends won't even be there. Tears came into my eyes.

Please papa you all go, I'll stay here with my friends and family.

Mummy said: No, beta You will make new friends there and you will have a lot of fun there. We won't leave you alone like this, I don't like it without you.

Nishu di said: yes abhi, we will have a lot of fun there and I just completed my 10th here and now summer vacations also start And your fifth standard is about to end.

So no worries we'll travel a lot during summer vacation. Don't worry bro , I'm with you please don't cry abhishek.

I just nodded, I'm sad but I don't want to cry right now because Papa will be sad for me and will avoid going to London.

Then mummy said: okay bachha, now you go and will pack your stuff which you want to take with you and I'm also coming and help you in packing your clothes.

I didn't say anything and I just nodded.

After two days,

Papa asked: why are you sad? If you don't want to go to London, I can cancel the ticket of everyone.

I said: no papa, I'm happy for you but I am gonna miss my friends and dadaji,  dadi, chacha, chachi and sagar.

Mummy said: We will come to India to meet everyone whenever you want okay!!

I just nodded and papa said and yes, I searched school for you and nishu. This is very great school for your study and even other activities. I'm sure you'll enjoy.

I slightly smiled and nodded.

After 20 days,

We had packed everything and now we were meeting each other, I had tears in my eyes, I had a lot of fun with my friends and family in the last twenty days.

But now it was time to go to London. Our flight was 8:30 am.

So we are in Vadodara Airport in Gujarat, now it is seven o'clock, we are sitting here and waiting for flight.

It is now 8:30 pm , so we have boarded the flight.

During the flight I was just reminiscing about the moments of my twenty days which I enjoyed alot.

Next day we reached London and we all are tired so We thought that first we all should rest some time.

A few days later our school was about to open there.