Chapter :15

Shanvi's pov:

Mom had told me that we will all go, you, your siblings, and Abhishek, will come in the same car.

I was getting ready in my room when Shivam's call came, but I ignored it.

He called me four or five times, and finally, I picked up the phone.

Shivam: Why weren't you picking up my phone calls?

I said: because I was busy, tell me what did you talk to me?

Shivam: "Why should I call you only when there's some work? You never used to ask me why I called you, so why today?"

I said: what do you want from me? Because I don't have time to talk you.

Shivam: I'm sorry shanvi, uss din ke liye, me thaka hua tha isliye mene tum par gussa kar diya tha, aur bahut bura kaha tha tuje.

[Shivam: I'm sorry shanvi, On that day, I was exhausted, so I got angry with you and said some really hurtful things to you.]

I said: shivam This drama of yours happens every time. First, you get angry with me without reason, then you argue and every time, I forgive you. This has been going on for two years now.

But now, I'm just tired. You don't understand, and you flirt with other girls. What do you think, I don't notice? Don't even think that. But I forgive you because I used to believe that one day you would change.

Shivam: okay I'm sorry,  me function me aaj aa raha hu na hum milke baat karenge thik hai baby.

I said: please don't call me this word from your filthy fucking mouth.

Then I cut the call and muttered,  huhhh bada aaya 'baby' kahne vala, sabhi ladke ek hi jase hote hai. Pyaar par se bharosa tut gaya hai.

[Huhh, calling me 'baby,' but all guys are the same.My trust for love has been shattered.]

"Shnavi, get ready quickly, or else I'll be late, and everyone will be waiting for me."

Then I started getting ready.

I wore the pink lehenga that I had bought from the market.

I got ready after a while, and then I opened the door to my room.

When I opened the door, my gaze turned towards the front, and I saw that Abhishek was looking at me.

He was continuously looking at me.

And I don't know why, but at that moment, I had a strange feeling when they were looking at me; their eyes seemed to be saying something else.

Then I came in front of everyone, and I saw that all my cousins were looking at me as if they had never seen me before.

I said: Why are you all looking at me like you've never seen me before?

Dax said: "Because you look like a princess."

Arjun bhai said: sachi me shaanu bahot hi pyaari lag rahi ho.

Janvi said: yes shaanu tum aasman se utri hui then everyone said together, "kokil kanthi apsara lag rahi ho."

Then I chuckled and said: "bs bs ye kuch jyada ho gaya lagta hai."

Janvi said: "ahem ahem...vaise dekha jaye to aap dono ne matching pahena hai, decide karke pahena hai kya?"

Then I looked towards Abhishek, and he was looking at me.

I blushed and turned my face other side then he hesitatingly said, " no, no it's not like that , ummm it's just coincidence. "