Chapter : 10

Abhishek's pov:

Ever since I felt love, I used to smile and think about her all day, even when I was alone.

I used to see Shanvi's photos everyday and never let a single day pass without seeing her face and smile.

Every day my sister used to tease me by taking her name.

As the days passed by, I kept telling mummy that I want to go to India to meet Shanvi and tell her that I love her so much.

But mummy says that you will meet Shanvi and say that my darling son loves you very much and wants to marry you.

When I was in room and searched her pics, I got more photos of her in many ways because I wanted to see more photos of her everyday.

After 1 year,

Now didi was also married and she lives in baroda, Gujarat [india], so i often got bored whenever I was sitting free because I loved those days when I teased days.

All this I was thinking and studying in my room. I completed my 12th and I was topper in my whole school. After 12th I choose mbbs.

So, here flashback end. After four and half years,

Mumma, mumma where are you? I came and please give me ....

Mumma came and said: I'm coming my son, and yes I know you want to drink fruit juice, "teri maa hu me sab kuch jaanti hu ki mere bete ko college ke baad ek glass juice chahiye."

I smiled and hugged mom and then papa came and said, "I'm also here abhishek "

Then I went to him and hugged him and papa asked: "how is your study going?"

I said: "pretty good" papa.

Mummy asked: vaise shanvi ke baare me baat karo humse, har baar kyu sarma jate ho jab uski baat aati hai.

[Mummy asked: By the way, talk to us about Shanvi, why do you feel shy every time when it comes to her?]

I blushed and turned my face other side  then papa said, "dekh rahe ho uska face laal ho gaya hai."

I said "papa, it's.... It's...not like that, I'm going to my room."

Mummy said: Aree, ruko to kuch khass baat karni hai tumse.

I said: shanvi k alawa mera koi khas nahi hai aur shanvi ki baat ke alawa koi baat khas nahi mumma.

Indeed you both are my favorites but shanvi's place in my heart is just like a sun giving hopeful sunshine and moon giving his pleasing moonlight.

Papa said: woww what a line hnnn??
My son has become romantic in love with Shanvi.

I blushed and muttered, "very much, I will give her all the happiness and love  so much that she will never lack.

Mummy said: it's good news for you can you guess it?

I said: what?? Tell me fast.

Papa said: ummmmm, I think neeta we don't share.

No, please mummy papa tell me.

Papa said: Now the second year of your college will be over, now in five days you will have vacation.

I said: hmmm so what??

Mummy said: sooo.....

Then mummy and papa looked at each other and smiled.

I said: ughhh, please tell me what do you.....