Chapter : 11

Double update guys, 😁
__________________________

Shanvi's pov:

Flashback,

We were eating and my grandfather said that he had a friend from his office team and his son lives in London.

And his name is nitin joshi (uncle) and he is my father's age and his wife name is neeta joshi (aunty) and she is like my mother's age .

They have two children (one boy and one girl)Their son name is abhishek and he is one and half year older than me and he is 22 running.

Their daughter name is nisha di and she is married with rohan jiju. Di and jiju are living in India(Gujrat- baroda) after marriage.

We were talking  about this while we were eating.

And then grandfather said that all those people will be  here at our house after two days and  they  will also join us in the function.

And For some reason, they wanted to meet our family for many years

Which reason papaji: my father asked to grandfather

Grandfather said I don't know beta.
papa said that's great. We all are waiting for them.

Subh said that I wish there will be a girl of my age ..

Hearing this, I slapped him gently and told him to shut up.

Then I teased him and said that even if a girl likes you, she will not talk with you..hahahaha

Why wouldn't she talk to me? - shubh said

I said: because you are a duffer.
after I controlled my laugh.

Then he angrily looked at me And said you are lucky my sis their son is just 1 and half year older than you.

I said: what's lucky in that

He said :If you want you can be good friends.

I said: no I don't want... okay!!.."tumahra khayaali pulao banana bandh kro" (Don't think much).

Then we all had dinner, after that I helped mummy and aunty.

Mummy said to Trupti aunty that, "Trupti papaji never spoke about this friend of his who was working with papaji, and his son nitin bhai and neeta bhabhi leaving in London "

Trupti aunty said: jii bhabhi ji vaise to hum sab jante hai papaji ke sabhi doston ko par vijay uncle(my grandfather's friend) k bare me kabhi nahi suna.

[Yes Bhabhi ji, by the way, we all know all the friends of papaji but never heard about Vijay uncle(my grandfather's friend).]

My mummy said: Hmmm, chalo achha hai mil lenege hum.[ Hmmm,come on! we'll meet]

I said: "mumma I'll go to complete my college work."

Mummy said: okay!!

I entered my room and I studied for 2 hours. Then I went to sleep.

But sleep was so far from my eyes. Then I remembered all the things Shubh had said.

I muttered : huhhh duffer lil brother. "Why I should start friendship with abhishek I don't know him and especially I'm so shy, NO!! NO!! NO!!"

Many thoughts running in my mind, and I muttered "urghhhh shanvi ab so ja, kal tuje jaldi bhi uthna hai college k liye"

["Urghhh shanvi go to sleep now, You have to get up early tomorrow"]
Finally I fell asleep.